Not so sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All of the ingredients are bonafide - except for the inclusion of cassia essential oil. I didn`t know until recently that it is a strong sensitizer and not recommended on skin.

Not pure

Posted by funexplorer on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels itchy after using which is a rare occurring for me as a soap bar user. Not worth the $ spent.

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was drawn to this soap for it's herbal ingredients, but I can only give it 2 stars because the soap part is too harsh on my sensitive skin, it's drying, and makes me itch for awhile. Mild aroma.

love this soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From the minimalist packaging to the rich lather and subtle scent, this product is a winner! Large bar that is long lasting and rinses well. With the neem and turmeric ingredients, you know you are doing something good for the largest organ of the body...the skin. No harsh chemicals here! Love this company's product line.

MRSA remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my Dad because he had been in and out of the hospital every month with MRSA boils. Ever since he started using this soap he has yet to get the MRSA back. It's been about 3 months and no hospital visits for MRSA.

Nice Ayurvedic soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent of his soap. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate... In fact it eliminates inflammation of my skin.

一般般!洗完很干涩!just normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

一般般!洗完很干涩!just normal

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are OK, but no special effect to my skin. I love Himalaya products, but this one wasn't very effective

lathers well. kinda strong smell which needs getting use to.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not bad. But the soap seems to soften and melt away easily even though I keep it dry in a drip tray after use On the whole pretty good.

nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

will not order again. Maximum Strength Neem Oil Cleansing Bar Maximum Strength For Sensitive Skin is still the best soap for troubled skin

1 2 3