Livercare helped with my TMAU Condition!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have TMAU, which is a condition that gives off horrible odours from all parts of my body because of choline. My liver is missing an enzyme to prevent this. I have to be on a low choline diet. After taking Livercare, The odours stopped completely! It really does regenerate liver cell enzymes. My theory is it regenerates the missing enzyme needed to break down choline or something like that. Long story short, I don't smell anymore. I almost contemplated suicide because of the looks people would give me, and being ridiculed and laughed at. No more!

Liver Care, North America version of Liv52

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for more of 20 years. It is the the best product for treating hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver. It is a shame that it is not known by most specialists and patients. Ovidiu Aldea.

I keep this product on hand when drinking any alcoholic beverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to be very sensitive to alcohol and would get really flushed in the face and felt uncomfortably warm any time I drank - even red wine. Now I take two of the Himalaya USA Liver Care (and two pills of the Planetary Herbals: Liver Defense) - and gone are all those symptoms! At big family food events, I also take this combination (with the Now brand Optimal Digestion capsules) and it keeps me from feeling digestively uncomfortable. Hope this info helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is superb!! It really cleans you out! Literally! The first week I was on it I was having 3-4 poops a day. My skin looks great and feels so smooth!

Lower AST and ALT levels.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is one of two key supplements I take for liver protection. If you have HCV, this is a must along with silibyn phytosome. Using Liver Care daily for 5 years. Within the first 90 days of stopping my second round of interferon and ribavirin, Liver Care combined with silibyn phytosome drove my levels back into normal range.

Liver Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so excited to post here this product has brought my liver panel counts down to normal after a few years of concern about it. It did take about a year for my liver test panel counts to become normal again, but I am glad I continued taking this product. I had read that it does take some time and I am glad to post here that I can attest to that. I take this every day. The first few months, I took two a day; after four months later, I started taking one a day. Sometimes, I would forget to take it but I never stopped. Anyway, good luck on it. It is worth to me to continue using this product.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

the liver is the engine room of your body nothing works if it doesn't this stuff keeps it running on all 8 cylinders

Liver Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking this product for 3 months. My husband had terrible gas problems which has cleared up on this product. We both notice our metabolism has speeded up and we have both lost weight. We are in our middle 50's so our digestion needed some help and this has really helped. Tried a lot of other products but this one has really worked.

Helps to keep liver ensimes at healthy levels!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

For the past 25 years, my wife's liver enzymes very elevated. She was told she had "fatty liver" and there was no medications to treat it. Finally, I decided to take this matter in my own hands, did the research and found Liver Care. She used one 180-capsule bottle for 90 days. When she took the blood test after that, her liver enzymes were in the middle of the range- pure perfection - the nurse could not believe her eyes!!!

Love and can't live without this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Milk thistle for years and getting some good results. Since taking Milk thistle I break out less and whenever I run out I always feel fatigued like I'm having heavy burden on my back and can't get up from my bed in the morning. I'm sure I have weak liver, and I happened to find this product and ordered hoping this will help my skin become more clear. Within a few weeks I saw results. My skin looks clear and fresh. It seems like my skin is glowing from inside. I also feel more healthier. I will keep taking Milk thistle too, but also Liver care. Both are very good supplements for your liver.