NAFLD and Parasites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I first tried Liv52 at full dose because of my NAFLD, I got cramping pains in my upper intestine, so reduced to half dose for 2 months. During that time I discovered intestinal parasites, which I believe were reacting to the increased flow of bile (a result of Liv52), and causing the cramping. After doing a parasite cleanse for 2 months, I can now take Liv52 at full dose without cramping. I don't know if it is helping my liver, but I do believe the parasites were unhappy with it. In 2 months I do another test to determine the state of my NAFLD, and then I'll know more.

now i have the sweet sleepings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i think it improve my sleeping quality.

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this for my disabled son so we're still watching the results, however, his reflux cleared up straight away and bowel movements improved within a few weeks.Sleep has improved also. Theres oodles of very interesting research papers on their website. Beware it may enhance absorbtion of any other supplements you take, in our case thyroid meds(or vitamins etc) so stay on the ball.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i notice i sleep better, but since i don't drink, i don't know to what extent it works. I've taken it for 1 week and a half. Herbal consultant at Himalaya USA suggested I take 2 caps per day for the first month, then lower it to 1 cap per day.

LandZen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best all around cirrhosis & hepatitus defense and maintenence.Don't like the capsules, seem small and half filled most of the time.Bring back the tablets!

a great liver cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for a few years now (doctor recommended to use it in the spring only) and liver tests got better.

Good to have in your supplement list

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I consumed many drugs for my chronic headaches. Having this in my list of things to consume makes me feel like I'm helping my liver out a bit to dispose toxics in my body. Worth giving it a try.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I notice benefits in digestion. Bought this because of liver cancer. I'll continue taking it as long as possible.

Take with supplements

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have quite an extensive supplement regime with protein drinks. A liver care product is essential for this mixture of herbs read the label it says it all this product is perhaps the best natural liver support product in the world believe me I know I have tried many.

fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only liver tonic I dont react badly to.

1 2 3