Liv 52

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. You really start to feel a difference only after a few weeks of use. I recommend liv 52 for anyone and everyone regardless of state of health.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i notice i sleep better, but since i don't drink, i don't know to what extent it works. I've taken it for 1 week and a half. Herbal consultant at Himalaya USA suggested I take 2 caps per day for the first month, then lower it to 1 cap per day.

LandZen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best all around cirrhosis & hepatitus defense and maintenence.Don't like the capsules, seem small and half filled most of the time.Bring back the tablets!

Give you great energy

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt more energized 2 days after taking this and now I'm re-ordering it! The main difference is, I can stay more focus at work and don't feel sleepy at all! Worth trying!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I notice benefits in digestion. Bought this because of liver cancer. I'll continue taking it as long as possible.

a great liver cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for a few years now (doctor recommended to use it in the spring only) and liver tests got better.

himalaya usa liver care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product. my wife a i both have good liver enzymes count. i recommend it to anyone who takes a lot of medicine as my wife and i do. it helps to your liver healthy.

Himalaya Liver Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

They definitely do something positive for me. I tried several different doses, and for my 205lb weight 7 capsules on an empty stomach worked.

Live52

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very beneficial liver cleansing product. No negative side effects.

Seems to have helped me detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most obviously is that my skin got better