Helped to get liver enzymes back to normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

My liver enzymes were elevated due to a treatment protocol I'm on. In combination with taking a break from the protocol (on doctor's advice), and taking the Liver Care, my enzymes are now back to normal in just 2 weeks. As I gradually restart my treatment, I'm going to continue taking the Liver Care. I also used Milk Thistle.

Excellent formula, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with sylimarin (milk thistle), because you can't be too kind to your liver. Especially if you occasionally drink a little too much, which I do. After my son-in-law's recent birthday party at which I had a number of margaritas, I didn't feel any ill effects at all -- but I took a few extra Liver Cares that evening, during the festivities. I take it daily and I do believe it contributes to my overall well-being.

Liv 52

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. You really start to feel a difference only after a few weeks of use. I recommend liv 52 for anyone and everyone regardless of state of health.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

i notice i sleep better, but since i don't drink, i don't know to what extent it works. I've taken it for 1 week and a half. Herbal consultant at Himalaya USA suggested I take 2 caps per day for the first month, then lower it to 1 cap per day.

LandZen

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best all around cirrhosis & hepatitus defense and maintenence.Don't like the capsules, seem small and half filled most of the time.Bring back the tablets!

Give you great energy

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on January 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt more energized 2 days after taking this and now I'm re-ordering it! The main difference is, I can stay more focus at work and don't feel sleepy at all! Worth trying!

himalaya usa liver care

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product. my wife a i both have good liver enzymes count. i recommend it to anyone who takes a lot of medicine as my wife and i do. it helps to your liver healthy.

Himalaya Liver Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2007 | Verified Purchase

They definitely do something positive for me. I tried several different doses, and for my 205lb weight 7 capsules on an empty stomach worked.

Live52

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very beneficial liver cleansing product. No negative side effects.

Take with supplements

Posted by Honest-Reviews on November 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have quite an extensive supplement regime with protein drinks. A liver care product is essential for this mixture of herbs read the label it says it all this product is perhaps the best natural liver support product in the world believe me I know I have tried many.