Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I quite like this product. Been using it for years. Perfect. Great price as well from iHerb!

Good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This works great for my skin! I have always had skin problems. I have Gilberts Syndrome, and I don't know if this is the reason, but this product works great for me.

Good to have in your supplement list

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I consumed many drugs for my chronic headaches. Having this in my list of things to consume makes me feel like I'm helping my liver out a bit to dispose toxics in my body. Worth giving it a try.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had irregular tests come back on my liver- I took these pills for a few months and my tests came back normal. The MD couldn't really say if it was a fluke or if the liver pills helped, but I think they did.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

take 2 of these before drinking, prevents hangover take 2 the next morning for safety of liver

king josa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

hay guy's, I have been teking liver care over 2 year now.before liver care i was bearly hungry because i had drinking problem,but now i drink now and then, but my liver test are normal and i eat 3 meals a day. i will not go a day without it.

Take with supplements

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have quite an extensive supplement regime with protein drinks. A liver care product is essential for this mixture of herbs read the label it says it all this product is perhaps the best natural liver support product in the world believe me I know I have tried many.

fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only liver tonic I dont react badly to.

himalaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like these much better than super milk thistle

Unprofessional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No matter how good this medicine is I will never order it again .. first the DHL COMANY ruined my day for KYC .. THEN I had to pay 1400 Rs plus for duties .. it only say Duties and Taxes may be collected at deliver... they should mention the duties n taxes .. coz this medicine is now costing me 3200 Rs. Im super mad.. never again .. unprofessional website n dhl