good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I notice benefits in digestion. Bought this because of liver cancer. I'll continue taking it as long as possible.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had irregular tests come back on my liver- I took these pills for a few months and my tests came back normal. The MD couldn't really say if it was a fluke or if the liver pills helped, but I think they did.

Himalaya Liver Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

They definitely do something positive for me. I tried several different doses, and for my 205lb weight 7 capsules on an empty stomach worked.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

take 2 of these before drinking, prevents hangover take 2 the next morning for safety of liver

Take with supplements

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have quite an extensive supplement regime with protein drinks. A liver care product is essential for this mixture of herbs read the label it says it all this product is perhaps the best natural liver support product in the world believe me I know I have tried many.

fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only liver tonic I dont react badly to.

himalaya

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

like these much better than super milk thistle

Unprofessional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No matter how good this medicine is I will never order it again .. first the DHL COMANY ruined my day for KYC .. THEN I had to pay 1400 Rs plus for duties .. it only say Duties and Taxes may be collected at deliver... they should mention the duties n taxes .. coz this medicine is now costing me 3200 Rs. Im super mad.. never again .. unprofessional website n dhl

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best product you can take for any liver problems. I have Gilbert Syndrome therefore I am jaundice most days. This product has reduced my jaundice considerably. The pain I used to get in my liver area has stopped since taking this amazing product.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, supresses your appetite, however, does not make you hyper.