Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best product you can take for any liver problems. I have Gilbert Syndrome therefore I am jaundice most days. This product has reduced my jaundice considerably. The pain I used to get in my liver area has stopped since taking this amazing product.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, supresses your appetite, however, does not make you hyper.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We take it every day to keep our liver well functioning. Helps keeping your bowels moving regular.

Proven formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle. I consume quite a bit of protein (powdered and food-base), and I can tell that my body is able to assimilate more of it. If you weight train and consume a lot of protein and supps, you need to have an efficient liver or your body will be forever catching up. Meaning all the money you spend on protein will end up in the toilet.

The best liver supplement product. Work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After medical checkup report show my liver enzyme is extremely high, I bought this product and been using it almost 2 years now. After taking: - -I feel more healthy and energy. -No more bloated & sleepy after eating. -Woke up early morning with full energy and freshness. -Better skin tone. -Feel fresh and no sluggish on the next morning after drinking 6 can of beer on the night before. -Less water retention in body and body weight is maintained the same.

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely recommend others and I plan to order even more! The goods quickly reached Europe.

Does the job when patients won't follow my cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been telling people for years that you wouldn't go the life of your car or air conditioner without cleaning the filter so why would you neglect your liver. Many of my patients just won't do the cleanse I recommend because it means being vegan for a week. So one of them found Liver Care and it took away the pain for her and her husband and he was having back spasms every 45 seconds. With just a capsule before each meal for just a day, both of them felt better than they had in a while. Now it is my go-to for those that refuse to change their diet. Highly recommend!

Great detox,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All himalaya products are very good, this one made a big difference as cleanser,

I've been taking this for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have hep C and take this regularly. My bloodwork is favorable and I've never progressed past stage 1 in nearly 22 yrs. Docs tell me to keep doing what I've been doing, so I will.

views from malaysia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no unpleasant odour. relatively small and easy to take. i'm glad it's all natural!