excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We take it every day to keep our liver well functioning. Helps keeping your bowels moving regular.

king josa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

hay guy's, I have been teking liver care over 2 year now.before liver care i was bearly hungry because i had drinking problem,but now i drink now and then, but my liver test are normal and i eat 3 meals a day. i will not go a day without it.

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely recommend others and I plan to order even more! The goods quickly reached Europe.

Does the job when patients won't follow my cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been telling people for years that you wouldn't go the life of your car or air conditioner without cleaning the filter so why would you neglect your liver. Many of my patients just won't do the cleanse I recommend because it means being vegan for a week. So one of them found Liver Care and it took away the pain for her and her husband and he was having back spasms every 45 seconds. With just a capsule before each meal for just a day, both of them felt better than they had in a while. Now it is my go-to for those that refuse to change their diet. Highly recommend!

Great detox,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All himalaya products are very good, this one made a big difference as cleanser,

I've been taking this for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have hep C and take this regularly. My bloodwork is favorable and I've never progressed past stage 1 in nearly 22 yrs. Docs tell me to keep doing what I've been doing, so I will.

views from malaysia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no unpleasant odour. relatively small and easy to take. i'm glad it's all natural!

traditional recipe

Posted by AlexeyAndreev on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

accustomed to the Indian formula after taking food, there capsules before, not sure yet in effect

Supports my liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Liver Care really supports my liver, cleanses it, aids in digesting oily foods, and keeps the stones away. Great to take around the Holidays for protection. Many have used it to aid their livers because of hepatitis and weakness from over-consumption of alcohol.

Helps with Hep C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We swear by this product! Our Dr's are amazed, too.