Yep :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this works great! I first discovered natural hangover preventers 10 years ago, and the only time I've been hung over since then was one time when I ran out. They work by absorbing the congeners (you can google that word). This one may seem more expensive, but it's not because you only need one - the other brands you take two to four and I like very much that this one is 100% natural ingredients.

Worked great for New Year's Eve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No hangovers! Yipee!

I CAN NEVER GO OUT FOR DRINKS WITHOUT IT AGAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST FIND EVER! you still get drunk and get tired the next day (it's not a miracle pill), but it does make you not feel hungover and you know your liver is not as tired!;) I recommend this to everyone that drinks and has bad hangovers!

really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok I am never drinking without these again! I take it in the middle of the drinking session and the next day I am totally fine! I also try to remember to hydrate, but that alone didn't used to work...I would always ALWAYS wake up nauseous even if I remembered to drink plenty of water before and during drinking. After adding these to the mix I wake up totally fine, no nausea AT ALL! Perfect!!!

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found that when you take one of these in the middle to the end of your "drinking session" they seem to be the most effective. Logic would say taking one at the beginning would work best but for some reason it doesn't. I usually feel great the next day when I use these as opposed to really paying for a night out. I definitely recommend them.

Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had doubts but it works so well!

horrible made me feel SO ILL the next day, way worse than a hangover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ill stick with a hangover after trying this once, I would actually like to get my money back these are so bad.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So nice!! It’s even works after few days of hangover!