Effective

Posted by shop-and-save on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for a week here are what I have noticed: My bowel movement has been regular, my acid reflux was gone, i am less bloated and I never felt the meal fatigue. This supplement is not meant to take for a long term so after I finished this bottle, I will refrain from buying it. For more helpful reviews, visit my page.

EXCELLENT Triphala Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I began using triphala about 7 years ago when I was going thru very painful intestinal inflammation. I was making dietary changes and minimizing many of the primary food allergens and triggers. Despite my efforts over many months, I would still endure severe bouts of pain in the intestines. I decided to give triphala a try and was amazed at the immediate difference it made. Triphala should be in everyone's home. Truly a primary beneficial health formula. I love Himalaya brand because of their commitments to their suppliers and to maintaining as high a quality products as possible.

Excellent Triphala product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a solid Triphala product. It's organic and clean and made by a very reputable company and is reliable and consistent

High quality product

Posted by jeanlefleur on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. I have used it for over a year.

👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

👍I feel that it's really help me

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several different brands of Triphala but always come back to Himalaya. Their quality is good and it seems my digestion is much better with this brand.

Product works

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time trying this herb and have found it very helpful with no side effects.

Great for bowel movements

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is rea;;y good for cleaning out your colon. I am able to have 1 or 2 really good bowel movements every day.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product!

I liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

It really makes a difference, in a non agressive way. I'll definetly buy it again later.