best anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnosed with bursitis and arthritis. Several times doctors have prescribed Vioxx. I said thanks, but no thanks and instead have been taking Turmeric and Ginger root for their anti-inflammatory properties. Of course, sometimes the pain is there, but for the most part, I am pain free and not taking a dangerous, prescribed drug.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this for my arthritis and it has helped with the pain without any side affects. Some other similiar products have given me loose stools, this does not.

I heard that Turmeric was good for psoriasis so I had

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

a crazy thought to put it on my dog's food for his skin problem. We were having to give him cortisone all the time and he takes allergy shots but was still miserable. I swear, his skin barely bothers him since I started using turmeric. His face is yellow but I've never seen anything like this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my leg pain from back surgery,it helps have not had to use my pain medication.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually use Organic India, but their turmeric product is unavailable. The Himalaya seems to be working quite well. I use it for sore knees, too many years of running.

Great supplement from a great company

Posted by MrJellybean on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Himalaya Herbal makes high quality products with no filler ingredients. Turmeric has some great benefits and this is one of the best price:quality versions of it you can buy.

LOVE this :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our family continues to order this, and take it daily. Lots of research that my husband has read says that it helps with keeping cancer away. Both my my friend and I were diagnosed with breast cancer and after surgeries, we take this daily!

Good for fighting free radicals

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for healthy joints

Great products

Posted by Krisinsight on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think Himalaya products are the best. No fillers just pure ingredients.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a wonderful product - helps with inflammation!

1 2