chyawanprash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

Chyawanprash - HI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

Not very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, has no preservatives and tested for heavy metals. I tried all Chyavanprashes on iherb and all others were more effective for health.

Container only half full

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am sure this product is of the most excellent quality and the real thing. However it's one of those products that uses a container twice the size of the actual volume of the product. I find this misleading, not only because it makes it look bigger than it actually is, the large cobtainer may add to it's declared weight. I don't find this honest.

Spreadable Jam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jam has excellent of herbs and other ingredients.I expect to buy more of this product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like a taste

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use it twice a year - on spring and autumn.

Delivers what it promises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful tasting and noticeable engergy boost. The shape of the container makes it hard to scoop out product though, hence only 4 stars.

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Of all the Chyawanprashes offered this is one of the best and reasonably priced as well.