best pharmicuetical grade found ultimately a great savings over pre mixed packets. so glad i found this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

had septolasty turbinate reduction and sinus surgury. small premixed packets were a small fortune searched high and low himalayan pure best rated pharmacutical grade and best price out there for nasal irrigation. surgeon shocked with my healing progress

Best salt so far that I've used for neti pot usage

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I save $ by making my own neti pot mix. Scoop of this, scoop of baking soda, tsp of xylitol sugar. This is for a Grossan nasal machine (16 oz).

a fine neti salt

Posted by diyhealthhunter on August 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure it is due to lack of comp. but this seems to be the most common/accessible buy for neti salt at major food retailers/online. I have tried a few different ones but this one seems to be sufficient even it is simply do to price and size. I began my neti adventures a few years ago. Was tired of being stuffy, sinus congestion etc...Def. made a big difference. I was doing a great deal of renovations and didn't have a mask on most of the time and it def. helped clean out the sinuses and allowed me to rest better as well as breathe with less effort throughout the day. Found it to be most effective after I have been in shower for a few minutes.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves easily and works very well

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this! The product was shipped very fast. Will reorder again from the store.

new to this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

just arrived and yet to try. however, the item well packed and received in good order.

Netti pots need this salt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This salt dissolves easily in the netti pot.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product exclusively for over a year now. When you can get it on sale, it is a lot cheaper than those individual dosage packs. Yes, it clumps some due to moisture, but I put it in a plastic jar with a lid and just prior to using it, I shake the jar a couple of times and then there are no clumps. The measuring spoons that come with this suck. Yeah, I know they are "biodegradeable" but they break easily. I just bought a metal measuring spoon on line and I leave it in the plastic jar I use for storing what I am going to use in the next few weeks. No problem. Anyway, I'll keep buying this instead of the little tiny pre measured packs.

great thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps me and my son to deal with chronic sinusities

Good Neti Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality is valuable with the price, the package size are big and I can use for a long time.

1 2 3