Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily as a body moisturiser at night and I love how it feels on my skin. I also use it on my face interchangeably with argan oil and I noticed that pimples are much lesser and skin is recovering well from pimples. The bottle is also easy to use without leaks. I like the nutty smell too. Smells like a healthy product so it makes me feel good while using it.

Daily moisturizer for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a daily moisturizer. I put it in another dispenser and added some drops of organic lavender essential oil (lavendula angustifolia) to it: 2 drops of lavendula angustifolia essential oil / 10ml jojoba oil. As I have acne, this helped me. Next time I will try the same preparation but with geranium essential oil (Pelargonium Graveolens or Pelargonium x Asperum).

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use it to remove makeup and hydrate skin,works great.

Lo uso para desmaquillar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta para desmaquillarme, prefiero usar este aceite a otro producto. Después me lavo la cara con un jabón facial. Repetiré. No tiene olor. Lo compré por ser orgánico y de primera calidad ya que es de primera presión en frío.

good and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When applied seems a tiny bit too oily but it is not uncomfortable. Next day skin is dewy and smooth.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use it all the time as a hair mask! just great!

So Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product as it is non-greasy and soaks into the skin very well. I just wish it came with a dropper as it goes everywhere!

The best jojoba oil I've used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this Hobe Labs Organic Jojoba Oil and it has become a staple in my beauty routine. I love to use this product in my oil cleansing method to moisturize the skin, reduce blemishes and fight signs of premature aging. Because it is Arizona grown I can feel happy to support a farm right here within the USA. The quality of this oil definitely makes it a favorite of mine and I will continue to repurchase it from now on ^_^.

Good bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference compared to other jojaba oils I've used. However, I have had problems with leaking lids making my bathroom a mess. This bottle is not perfect but it is the best one I've tried!

saviour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This oil works wonders with my son's eczema which had been affected badly by the haze. definitely gonna reorder.

1 2