A joke.

Posted by millie321 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is just ordenary lemonade. If you live on water with lemon, cinnamon or apple you will lose just as much. I will not order this again!!!

The miracle did not happen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The miracle did not happen.

48 hour diet doesn't work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did not work. A waste of money! Can make juice drink at home!

Best Diet EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

****** Great Way To Eliminate Huge Belly! I was attracted to the promise of losing 10 lbs (4.5 kilograms) in two days, but I also know that it is not possible to lose that much fat in that short of a time period. The juice tasted good and surprisingly I did not feel hungry on the first day! I also drank plenty of water with it. By the end of the first day I had lost 6 lbs, and I felt great! But I also know that the weight I lost was water weight, not fat. Nevertheless, my clothes fit better because I retain fluid easily and my belly always feels bloated. This product eliminated that. I use this now and then when I will be going out or want to look and feel a little slimmer. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Hollywood Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does not really seem to work for me.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was just what I needed to kick start my metabolism. I use it Monday and Tuesday of every week. Then watch my carb intake the rest of the week and in 3 months have lost 18 lbs. It taste great and I don't feel hungry.

I love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about it at first, but then decided, if it's been around for almost 15 years, it's got to be good. Worth trying. I used to do regular water fasts before, but stopped doing it because I was feeling too tired, always had a headache and weight would come back within a week. With "Hollywood 48 hour Diet" I was hungry, but felt great and had energy. Not only I've lost a lot of weight, now, after few months, I haven't gain a pound! Ready to do it again to lose more!

No nutritional value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really don't think there was any nutritional value to this diet drink. Basically someone using this is fasting for 48 hours.

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is easy to use when you need to lose weight quickly. I felt slightly lethargic on the second day, but managed to lose around 2,5 kgs in two days.

Great Product to speed up metabolism!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have tried to lose weight for a long period of time with minimum result.. We both are 50 years old and we both need to lose about 20 lb . We tried fasting with Hollywood Diet juice and never felt better. We lost about 10 lb together .Now we are going to fast every week until we reach our goal weight..