clogs my pores.. did not do anything for my fine lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

was not as good as mentioned.. was really disappointed as it did not look good under make up... maybe did help hydrate abit not sure though but overall a bad product as it clogged my pores and my skin looks bad...

Terrible cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cream smells bad. Acne began to emerge after a week of using the cream.

Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used it once didn't like it at all. Sits on the face and gives it a weird artificial appearance.

diazolidinyl urea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This procuct paraben and fragrance free , but contains diazolidinyl urea ,this ingerdient a formaldheyde -relesaing preservativ!!! The formaldheyde is a potential carcinogen!Very dangerous because this products you use frequently.

Weird smell and texture this time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is late review. I used this cream for long time and ordered two as usual. However, I think there was a problem with product this time. It smelled weird and texture was too watery. Plus, the color was sightly different from last product. I couldn't return the item because I didn't have a time. I was very disappointed as a regular customer.. The company should more take care about the product's quality. Overall the product was good for me but I'm not sure if I'm going to buy this cream again..

Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin, this cream hasn't made it any softer, or smoother, it just made me break out, and I haven't had a single pimple in years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave me pimples, i don't advice it

horrible product. Do not recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it smells horrible!!! every time that i try to apply this product to my face my eyes start to burn and tear. this product also clogged my pores, and made my face red.

Very Veeeery Baaaad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's burning my eyes and my face become very red and there's crust on it Smell so bad I really lost my money

Its not good for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using for two weeks my chin broke out in red spot, pimples I would say. For me this cream had a great texture but could not use any longer!

1 2