Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too watery, and doesn't seem to be doing anything to the skin. It doesn't even feel moisturising enough, so I stopped using it. The smell is quite strong and not very pleasant.

unfortunately not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because of the ingredients which seemed quite natural. Unfortunately my face seems "glued" after putting on this cream and for the first time in my life I got spots. Gave it to my hubby and he tells he needs to put it on more than once to feel the moisture.

Very bad for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, unlike it was said, My skin doesnot absorb this cream very well. I started having red dots onmy skin after using it for a fw times, It disappeared after I stopped using it. I tried wearing it on my hands but it did not absorb there as well.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product irritated my skin. I have to say that my skin is allergy-prone and irritable though. Not my kind of product

keryn from Parkwood Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Havent noticed any difference in skin appearance

Eh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the right moisturizer for me. I found that after using it, I broke out with blackheads. I'll stick with my Camellia Care moisturizer and my Jason Natural Revitalizing Vitamin E 5,000.

Not as good as I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because of all the rave reviews but it doesn't work that well for me. It does nothing for my wrinkles or even fine lines. Cream smells weird. For winter I will use some other, this one doesnt seem like creamy enough, more watery.

bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

like rancid butter

not too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

i found that this cream worked best as a body cream. not really suitable for the face.