header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Reviews
1-10 of 44 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

So far, so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the hyaluronic acid cream after seeing a skin specialist on the Early Show a few weeks ago..she recommended using hyaluronic acid cream twice daily..i ordered my supply and have been using it since the end of Feburary..so far, it works..i've noticed my skin is alot smoother and softer to the touch..no adverse reactions and no breakouts!! there's hardly any odor and absorbs quickly..one word of advice,though..a little goes a long way..use too much at a time, and your face will be gleaming!!

Thanks for your feedback!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice

Thanks for your feedback!

The cream is good, has a watery texture, smells strange.....

Posted by Kin-za on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cream is good, has a watery texture, smells strange - test)). I add cream essential oils of grapefruit and cedar. Absorbs quickly, soothes and nourishes. I used it in the evening care because oily skin during the day it does not really fit. Spent very efficiently. I had the banks almost a year. All anything, I even thought to buy some time again. But there is a caveat - I somehow did not directly compared these events, but in the last year, I was plagued subcutaneous pimples on the bottom edge of the face. They abruptly stopped bothering me when I stopped using this cream. Strange, but on reflection I probably will not repeat it. Maybe it's just me that reaction and not the fact that only the cream has caused these spots. Visit my page for more reviews // Крем хороший, имеет жидковатую текстуру, пахнет странно - тестом)). Я добавляла в крем эфирные масла грейпфрута и кедра. Впитывается он быстро, смягчает, питает. Я использовала его в вечернем уходе, так как для жирной кожи днем он не очень подходит. Расходуется экономично очень. Мне банки хватило почти на год. Все бы ничего, я даже думала прикупить через некоторое время его снова. Но есть один нюанс - я как-то не сразу сопоставила эти события, но в течение прошлого года меня мучали подкожные прыщи по нижнему краю лица. Они резко перестали меня беспокоить когда я прекратила применять этот крем. Странно, но поразмыслив, я наверно повторять его не буду. Может это только у меня такая реакция и не факт, что только этот крем вызвал эти прыщи. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this cream for 2 weeks now and it's delivering! I have sensitive skin and can't use most commercial products, so this is a great cream to have. My skin is definitely more hydrated and there is no greasy feeling. Packaging could be improved, as the cream leaked from the jar when it arrived so if you are traveling with this cream be sure to transport it into a well-sealed jar.

Thanks for your feedback!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it last spring and used it while very hot outside. For summer it was too greasy for me. I have sensitive skin with acne appearing easily when outside is hot and humid. I am using it now, in winter and I have better results, no acne, good moisturizing. Recommend it for cold season. Price very good, and no fragrance which for me is perfect. I dont like strong perfume on my face.

Thanks for your feedback!

Moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs beautifully, does not irritate skin or effect the way my makeup goes on afterwards.

Thanks for your feedback!

very good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it'a a very good moisturizer, my skin likes it. The smel is so-so, but in a few minutes after applying it dissapeares.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great for hydrating and plumping skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Combined with Hyaluronic Acid capsules, my skin loks and feels much younger. Most wrinkles around my eyes are gone and my skin has more elasticity. I love it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Great cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 5 or 6 different creams with hyaluronic acid, and some smelled to strongly, some didn't soak in quickly, most cost too much, so I keep buying this one now.

Thanks for your feedback!

Just started using

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for less than a month. I notice my skin is softer and the wrinkles above my eyebrows are less noticeable.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 44 total

1 2 3 4 5