It is not apropriate for my kind of psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product smells ginger and tends to make red scales and flakes. I recommend better Psoriaflora cream or Psoriasin gel.

Comedogenic. As thick as makeup, with the color/texture of makeup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Clogs the pores.

It didn't make a difference for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It didn't make a difference for me... I have used it for 6 weeks now and it has made no difference except I smell like the cream now.

Did not helped to my psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have psoriasis on legs and arms, it did not helped.. But psoriasis is individual what does not help to one maybe help to other..

Doesn't do anything special

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't see any difference between that cream and the regular moisturizing lotion that I have been using.

don't waste your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to help with his psoriasis this didn't help at all. He almost finished an entire tub but it didn't do anything for his patches.

Very Disappointed

Posted by Gemini on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell was overpowering and gave me a headache as well as people in my work environment asking what the smell was. It didn't help my psoriasis at all.

Absolutly no difference..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had big expectations to whis cream after having read the reviews, but it made no difference on my boyfriends psoriasis, all though we followed every instruction and advice. Not even on my light eczema it had any effect, not on the iching, redness or anything at all. And it has a terrible smell..