Every Little Bit Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

There is no cure for psoriasis but every little bit helps. I have a small psoriasis patch on my scalp and this helps moisturize the problem area. I find the texture thick and goopy so I apply only at night as it would be rather obvious in the day time. The hair will look greasy. I wish this comes in a clear gel like texture so it can be applied in the day time as well.

Hold your nose

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

This cream has a nice consistency and seems to help keep inflammation down but it smells really strongly of citronella. I feel like I'm keeping not just the bugs away but people too. I prefer to use it at night only due to the scent. Also, it seems to work better used in conjunction with the Home Health Psoriasis Medicated Body Wash.

Strong scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for my acne. Didn't help much but on the other hand didn't do any harm either. The citrus scent is the same as in dog spray collars which probably confused my dogs a bit.

ok for small areas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cream is thin and there isn't enough really for bigger areas. Otherwise ok product.

Could not use this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I was not able to use this product because I have MCS ( multiple Chemical sensitivity ) and this product has a very strong smell of perfume which made me really ill. If you do not suffer from MCS, I am sure this product will suite you just fine.

ni dobro ni loše

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

moja kćer je koristila kremu neko vrijeme i nije bilo nikakvih poboljšanja

used, but not special

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't know i have strong skin or not, it doesn't give me itching or releasing acne.

not bad