One of my Prayers has been answered!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of my biggest pet peeves about the general public is that it wants to think that most rules don't apply to them, therefore, doesn't have to read or follow the DIRECTIONS ON OTC MEDICATION BOTTLES!!! When this happens, things can only turn out for the worse thus blaming the efficiency of the product. Anyways, on other websites, I have read some horrifying reviews (adverse skin reactions to not working at all even that "it smells bad" (it's medication for God's sake!!!) ((Chap Stick doesn't smell that great either, but it does its job))) My (facial) Psoriasis had been flaring up for about the past year. I actually thought that my skin was starting to scar due to the scaling and sores. I did my homework on this medication (read everything I could find out about it); skin prep., being careful not to apply too much at a time, etc... The smell is totally tolerable. My skin tingled for a few minutes (which told my that the medication was working) after application, both went away about an hour after the cream was totally absorbed into my skin. In 2 days (using the cream 4 times daily AS PER DIRECTIONS!!!), my psoriasis/eczema situation has TOTALLY CLEARED UP. This is definitely worth its weight in gold. I am anticipating having to change my application regimen from 4Xdaily to a weekly maintenance schedule. ********************THIS PRODUCT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!*******************

This stuff is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My teenage daughter has had skin problems since infancy. The dermatologist said it was psoriasis. I am not sure that it is, but whatever it is, this stuff worked miraculously. After just two times used over a period of about seven days, the spots were totally cleared up--and this after 13 years of trying everything we could think of. We are thrilled to have found this product.

Not using it for Psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't have Psoriasis, I wanted a cream with Salicylic Acid content. Using it to soften Callus and dry dead skin on my feet. Works well for this use. Dead skin and feet are getting softer,

So far the best treatment against psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has tried several different creams (more or less medicated) as well as all shorts of natural remedies and this is by far the best cream as well as the fastest to show results. Flakiness is long gone and some patches are starting to disappear. My brother has given it a try for seborrheic dermatitis and saw results in only two days!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

This helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought the cream for my child suffering from psoriasis - red and painful places had turned to normal, rush has gone, skin has get soft. In our case it really helps.

Buenos resultados

Posted by fragilecloud on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mi mamá ha utilizado esta crema diariamente en conjunto con la de Derma E Psorzema y ha obtenido excelentes resultados, su psoriasis ha disminuido de manera considerable.

it works very well with itchy skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very dry in winter time. This cream is very amazing and it works with Itchy skin. I tried Aveeno but this cream works effectively. I use it in combination with Home Health, Psoriasis, Medicated scalp and body wash.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At last a cream for Psoriasis that really works ---Thank you

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Husband has been using for while and he thinks it works great

1 2