be careful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be careful because the producer don't put any expiration date on its products. I've got a lipstick that does overpass it long time ago, a masacra that seems to be "not good" also . So I can't tell anything of the qualities of the "fresh" ones. Not to blame iherb.com, I do like many other products I got with it.

Don't buy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells like rubber. The color is fale beige. It is never peachish. 절대 사지마세요. 고무 냄새에 그냥 베이지색 이에요. 복숭아색은 무슨...ㅡㅡ

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Apenas lo recibí, me emocione por saber el color, apenas lo abrí, tenía gotas de aceite sobre el labial, y el olor es horrible, no parece un labial natural sino más bien químico. El color es de lo peor, recontara blanco, ni un poco de color, como está en la foto. Desilusionada totalmente, por el precio, realmente no vale la pena

sticky feeling, funky smell and drops of oil separating from the actual stick

Posted by bianquita on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this lipstick went straight into the trash for me. It arrived with drops of oil all over, like it had separated from the other ingredients...and when applied leaves a sticky feeling on lips like a bad lipgloss...and it smells like...mold. Worst lipstick I've ever tried.

worst lipstick I have ever bought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a pancake-like matte lipstick that settled into every line in my lips and caused them to flake after 5 minutes. Applying a gloss over the top only made this more obvious. The colour is closer to beige and, when applied, caused my lips to disappear into my face. This product should be called a lip eraser - not a lipstick. Also, the packaging is flimsy and the lipstick was slightly bent and looked like it would break with any real pressure. Ghastly!