Should mention manufacturing country in Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not yet tried. Quite shocked when found out that it was made in China!! Mentioning the coutry of origin in Product Overview is highly recommended.

Kid loves it. Good enough for me.

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kid loves it. Good enough for me.

Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was sceptical to order this even though I read many reviews. Decided to order for m kids and THEY LOVE IT. For babies, melts in their mouth because they have so much drool. For toddlers, crunchy crunchy so they love to chew on it.

Great baby snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I discovered these when my son was 6 months. He didn't care much for them then but I tried again about a month later and he loved them. He is now almost 10 months and has these daily. As soon as he hears the wrapper he gets excited. He loves the independence he gets from self feeding. I always keep a couple packs in the diaper bag, just in case. A must have, safe, healthy, snack for little ones.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good, melt easily and very safe for babies at the right age. But do note that this is still not health product, it is considered baby junk food. But kept baby entertained for a while when she is cranky outdoor.

Sugar free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love that this product is refined sugar free and so easy for my baby to eat it on his own.

Perfect for teething and snacking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves these rusks. We slip in a few packets whenever we go out. Baby loves munching on these. Use this: M E N 5 8 91 (remove space) to save some bucks off your purchase

Crunchy, great finger food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Except find it cheaper at the supermarket.

Great for traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves theese, and the packs of two and two bisquits makes them ideal for traveling :)

made in China