Should mention manufacturing country in Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not yet tried. Quite shocked when found out that it was made in China!! Mentioning the coutry of origin in Product Overview is highly recommended.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good, melt easily and very safe for babies at the right age. But do note that this is still not health product, it is considered baby junk food. But kept baby entertained for a while when she is cranky outdoor.

made in China

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

made in China

Just Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

My baby loved it! will re-purchase

Perfect for teething and snacking

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby loves these rusks. We slip in a few packets whenever we go out. Baby loves munching on these. Use this: M E N 5 8 91 (remove space) to save some bucks off your purchase

Kid loves it. Good enough for me.

Posted by kyotomatty on November 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kid loves it. Good enough for me.

Great Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was sceptical to order this even though I read many reviews. Decided to order for m kids and THEY LOVE IT. For babies, melts in their mouth because they have so much drool. For toddlers, crunchy crunchy so they love to chew on it.

Great baby snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I discovered these when my son was 6 months. He didn't care much for them then but I tried again about a month later and he loved them. He is now almost 10 months and has these daily. As soon as he hears the wrapper he gets excited. He loves the independence he gets from self feeding. I always keep a couple packs in the diaper bag, just in case. A must have, safe, healthy, snack for little ones.

Good Taste

Posted by etan05 on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste and LO loves this. But I think it's made in China where I felt abit paranoid about food safety.

Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was shocked to find it was produced in China...but I let my baby had it and she likes it. I just really wonder if there was no sugar added?