Recommended for fat digestion issues

Posted by nicolehargreaves on October 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

This can be great for people who aren't making enough enzymes to digest fats. Especially for those who are new to a low-carb, high fat eating regime. My daughter used it briefly when fats were giving her a problem - she is a very sensitive child and the pure formulation went down well with her - no reactions. Recommended.

An essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Following a ketogenic diet would not be possible for me without lypazyme. It allows me to digest all the fat in my diet, which keeps my weight low, my skin hydrated, and my immune system in peak condition.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. First time in years I am actually digesting my food properly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

absolutely good for fat digestion. my gallbladder pain's gone and bloating disaapeared what a great stuff!

Digests my fats better

Posted by InformedMom on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Houston is a dependable brand. I defiantly feel a difference since I started using this enzyme. I take 1-2 5 minutes before each meal.

Great for Digesting Fats in your Food

Posted by HealthNut4ever on February 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

In addition to taking an all-around enzyme I take especially for digesting fats in my food, namely because I eat a LOT of pizza and other fast food that I probably shouldn't. But there are fats in just about everything that you eat, unless of course you're a vegan or vegetarian, which I couldn't be if I tried. Good luck to all who try this wonderful Lipid Enzyme!

really helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

very helpful caps. dose seems to suit me and price is good value for money.

Great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get this for my wife who has had her gall bladder removed several years ago. As a result she can't digest fats very well. This product has a made a huge difference for the better. Highly recommended!

perfect for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

As this is allergen free for me, and this is my third bottle, there is no question that it is effective and helpful . I am on a high fat ( the healthy kinds) and this is invaluable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving them to my 1 & 4 yo for poor fat digestion. I'm not sure if they are working or not. I'm not sure how to tell. The natropath has put us on them so I'll keep going until she reviews them.

1 2