Love the smell, very pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell, very pleasant. Its also quite moisturising as there is shea butter. I advise u dont directly apply it to your face but warm it in your hand first. Then the cream becomes smoother and easier to to apply on face. Your skin will love that! Will purchase again

Lovely Baby Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the texture, very creamy and soft....however the baby powder-like scent comes on too strongly when applied, but it soon became more softer and pleasant after the cream is absorbed into the skin. A little bit goes a looong way! My baby's skin is silky soft to the touch. His skin is sensitive and eczema-prone, but so far no break-outs or redness. Just Perfect!

Face cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my face, and for that it works just fine. Smell's a tad too overtaking. Absorbes well.

Smell a bit strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Texture has a little bit thick and more suitable for the use in winter. Overall good but smell a bit strong.

Lightweight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this lotion because I needed something to moisturize and soothe my skin after having an allergic reaction that came in the form of an eczema rash. I loved using this because it felt so lightweight and soothing and I knew it was gentle since it was a baby lotion. I now am addicted to using this to moisturize my hands because it is so lightweight and unlike many lotions I have tried it does not leave my hands feeling greasy or oily. I would buy it again even though the smell is just alright. Good for sensitive skin.

pretty good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

pretty good.

not for babies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

still too many ingredients for delicate baby skin but nice for adults.

alnola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and gentle to skin, penetrate fast, but odour would be better