Smells Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, not overpowering. Good for a natural deodorant, but doesn't beat the toxic store brands in preventing pit odor.

Doesn't last all day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're using this on a cool day, you'll probably be fine all day. But you may need to re-apply in the summer months and other warm days. The deodorant itself has a nice calming smell - a bit minty. I like it alot, but I'll have to search for something that works on those hot, sweat-prone days.

No funciona

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Había leído que Hugo Naturals era una buena marca y este producto era una buena alternativa natural para reemplazar mi actual desodorante. Sin embargo, al empezar a utilizarlo noté que no sólo tiene un aroma fuerte (supuestamente este producto no tiene aroma), sino que al cabo de unas horas su "acción protectora" desaparece. A mi al menos no me sirvió :(

Great in Theory

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that this brand avoids using harmful ingredients. Sadly it did not work out with my body chemistry as I have fairly persistent BO. Wish I hadn't ordered so many x_x