Simply Delicious Smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful soap. Lathers well and smells divine. My bathroom is left with a glorious smell after every time I use this soap.

Overpowering smell

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

All Hugo soaps are beautifully crafted and perfect for gifting because the top layer is decorated. Patchouli & Sandalwood one has a shimmery mica top layer. This soap has really strong smell. When I opened the package, I instantly noticed strong smell and once I started unpacking, I realized that this soap was double wrapped on top of it's original wrap and even that didn't help. I put in in the bathroom cabinet and everything absorbed that smell which I personally don't like. Boyfriend likes it though and says it's nice to have that smell in the bathroom. So I guess it will depend on the personal preference. Other than that, this soap is ok, it lathers well. Extra star for good ingredients and aesthetic aspect.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of patchouli and sandalwood. This soap smells of the real stuff, warm and spicy, but not overpowering. The best part is it leaves my skin soft and smooth after showering, never tight and dry, like most other soaps tend to do (even when they're touted as super moisturising etc). Reasonably priced for a neat product. I would love to try the other scents next.

Really Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this scent combination as it's not overwhelming. I'm really sensitive to alot of scents but this one is actually nice & calming. Love the rich lather and that's it's a good moisturizing bar soap. So glad it doesn't contain all the chemicals they put in so many products these days.

soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all great stuff ordered many times before

Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good soap for a Nice price

beautiful scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought 6 different Patchouli scented soaps, hoping to find a favorite. And this one is it. Nice, strong scent that lingers long after you've washed your hands.

Very nice soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft on my eczema skin. Left my whole body smelly amazingly pretty. Highly recommended

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent! the whole room smells like sandelwood! with water it becomes too soft

Great smell, good lather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scent stays on you through the day, but not in an overpowering way. Very pleasant.

1 2 3 4