Simply Delicious Smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful soap. Lathers well and smells divine. My bathroom is left with a glorious smell after every time I use this soap.

Overpowering smell

Posted by Babycakes on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

All Hugo soaps are beautifully crafted and perfect for gifting because the top layer is decorated. Patchouli & Sandalwood one has a shimmery mica top layer. This soap has really strong smell. When I opened the package, I instantly noticed strong smell and once I started unpacking, I realized that this soap was double wrapped on top of it's original wrap and even that didn't help. I put in in the bathroom cabinet and everything absorbed that smell which I personally don't like. Boyfriend likes it though and says it's nice to have that smell in the bathroom. So I guess it will depend on the personal preference. Other than that, this soap is ok, it lathers well. Extra star for good ingredients and aesthetic aspect.

Love it!

Posted by beakee on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of patchouli and sandalwood. This soap smells of the real stuff, warm and spicy, but not overpowering. The best part is it leaves my skin soft and smooth after showering, never tight and dry, like most other soaps tend to do (even when they're touted as super moisturising etc). Reasonably priced for a neat product. I would love to try the other scents next.

Really Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this scent combination as it's not overwhelming. I'm really sensitive to alot of scents but this one is actually nice & calming. Love the rich lather and that's it's a good moisturizing bar soap. So glad it doesn't contain all the chemicals they put in so many products these days.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent! the whole room smells like sandelwood! with water it becomes too soft

Lovely fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice fragrance, not sure how long lasting it will be but it does smell good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

all great stuff ordered many times before

Love the combination of patchouli and sandalwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this soap for a while. Great value lovely fragrance

Smells Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this soap. My mom has been buying it for years but lately it has been hard to find. so I'm very glad to have found iHerb who carries it for a reasonable price.

Earthy warm inviting scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice big bar of the most earthy scent, skin also feels clean! I'm getting more and few other of Hugo scents!

1 2 3 4