shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my skin loves this butter

Hugo Naturals Shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, creamy texture and and intensive moisturizing effect...

organic and so affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a brilliant product. I have been buying from other manufacturer for 3x the cost and won't be anymore. Thanks iherb for stocking this!!

Love the softening and toning of the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do love this product. Great for sun damaged areas on the body that need something strong that actually works. Still seeking an affordable facial hydrator that agrees with my delicate skin. I can wear this under make up. It does absorb well. Careful not to pull skin, it is thick. Warm in hands first. I used at night too. I do have extremely delicate facial skin. Some bumps have surfaced. Not sure why or if this is even the reason. Although they are in the exact areas that I was concentrating on. Great for body!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good butter, works very well, heal, doesn't have smell))))))))))

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product! Very nice consistency, no scent. Would buy again.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Shea butter is just what I've been looking for. It is nice to have it in its pure form. I rub a little around my eyes at night. My daughter mixes it with olive oil.

excellent shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has eczema and he has to "coat" his skin. We've use pricier shea butter but this really is a nice product. Smooth and easy to apply with no funky smell. It's really dreamy for sensitive skin; healing for sure!

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very thick! works on wrinkles!

skin feels soft and lubricated, slightly greasy when first applied and for a few hrs, but perfect after that.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the 1st 'natural' moisturizer I've tried. I purchased for my face as it's very dry in the Australian winter. My skin feels soft and less taut, however it is a little greasy - does not look greasy, gives a nice glow, but if you touch your face, it feels slightly like vaseline (petroleum jel). I'm guessing most oil-based natural moisturizers probably feel like this (have a slightly greasy feel that sits on skin more than absorbs) as opposed to the chemical-laden ones I've used in the past which absorb better. But I think I'd prefer this feel when the weather and skin is very dry - perhaps best to just use at night and something else for the day. I've just found that it does absorb after about 4 hours so it's a very good product. Would purchase again

1 2 3 4