Gentle&Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and this toner proved to be suitable. The melon/cucumber fragrance is very mild ( almost fragrant free) & soothing ( I'm allergic to strong scent). And it's moisturizing besides toning. Good buy!

No para mí.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Se supone que es un producto para disminuir las rojeces y no para incrementarlas como me pasó a mí. Me causó gran irritación, no sé por qué, tal vez una reacción alérgica a alguno de sus ingredientes (¿?). Si tienes la piel demasiado sensible o reactiva no lo recomiendo. Claro que cada piel es diferente. Además huele mal.

Perfect for sensitive/dry skin!

Posted by aftonhupper on June 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin that is prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. This toner is great for preventing acne as well as reducing redness! Love the scent, as well. Will repurchase.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is so gentle it is really helping my acne.

Didn't like the smell so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

the others I've tried in the series were better. This smelled a bit artificial.

Cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it is quite cheaper than any other products with no alchol. But, I don't think this product is effective in reducing the redness. Actually, I feel a little irritating on my skin when I apply this. Anyway, I put this stuff in my bathroom that I can use it right after I cleanse my face.

Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is refreshing and cleans face properly but still I don't see any improvements in reducing redness. I think next time I will try another toner.

Okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't seem to do much. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin after using it.

Not Something I’ll Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Left a sticky residue on my face & burnt when I put it on. Pleasant smell though

Don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not effective at all - like a water for me