Really good!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on April 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the most amazing toner I ever tried. It is in my must have list from Iherb :) and I have tried a lot! It has a wonderful smell of lilac, contains hyaluronic acid and hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, will be a great base for using products with hyaluronic acid afterwards. Hamamelis is a powerful anti-aging plant, softens and tones the skin, improves skin tone, reduces inflammation, has antibacterial effect. Due to tannins, contained in hamamelis, pores on the face look much smaller. The extracts of papaya and pineapple contain natural acids that help this toner to exfoliate dead skin cells. I use it also as a body spray for summer - it leaves a nice light fragrance on the body, my husband loves it much. And the price is great! Great for present too because I think everybody will love to use it! Great product! See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

OK

Posted by Edelweiss on March 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

In the tonic is a very good composition. Lack of alcohol has a positive effect on the skin, as the alcohol dries the skin tonic. Juice of aloe and calendula soothes irritation and learning a healing properties. Chamomile soothes. Cope with the toner wetting well. Convenient dispenser. The smell of sweet, gentle. It is pleasant to use. I'll try other tonics of the manufacturer.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

Humphrey's Lilac Witch Hazel Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff!! Ever since I started using it my skin has never looked more radiant or felt smoother. I get comments on it all the time!!

Clean and Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product not only cleans away the remaining grime of the day, it smooths, refines, and softens while leaving a delightful light fragrance behind to soothe the senses! Thanks!

great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this toner after receiving samples at trade shows. My skin feels smoother and softer and helps get rid of any redness and acne. I just went through a pregnancy and gave birth and my skin has not fluctuated at all. The toner helped maintain the health of my skin despite all the hormonal changes.

Great Witch Hazel with a little extra

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not quite as drying as my regular witch hazel and only a little more expensive. Lilac smell is great. This is my second bottle and there will be more.

Light and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thought I'd try something new. This is very light and has a pleasant smell. Would recommend to everyone.

Great price-great product-great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great after cleansing toner. It is soothing and has a wonderful fragrance. I will continue to use this product.

Lilac Witch Hazel

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soothing ingredients, lovely scent and alcohol free.