Great Witch Hazel!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this witch hazel to cleanse my skin. THIS one, in addition to cleaning my skin VERY good ALSO has a wonderful smell AND moisturizes in a really good way also.

WELCOME ALL TO ENJOY EXTRA 10% . PLS CLICK THE LINK BELOW : ***. Get 10 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF HERE on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing and I love it.. ................... Thank you.. Please Copy & Save this *** L H V 8 6 6 *** that never expire and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed.. Dears to All (New & Existing)Members of iHerb, Before you check out, Please Welcome to Enjoy ( 10% Off all in total) 5% Off + 5% Rebate you will receive as Loyalty Credit and you can use it on your next order at iHerb of every order you placed. In your shopping cart, simply click enter to apply *** L H V 8 6 6 *** .

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not sting and works great! Love how it smells also!

Wont iritate skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leave skin clean and supple .

Big Fan of this Hyularonic Acid Witch Hazel Toner

Posted by HeathyVeganLiving on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use all over my body. It keeps my feet baby smooth. If I don't use everyday my legs and feet start looking and feeling dry and rough. I highly recommend this product. Use before any moisturiser. I normally don't even need a moisturiser. I love it in hot and humid weather when I really don't like putting moisturiser on my skin.

A good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works for me! Gentle toner and smells good.

Changed my skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels cooling even though it's alcohol free, & tingles a little bit.. But I think this is what has improved my skin (fewer pimples) after about a month of using it. Will repurchase!

Me encantó

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fresco, dura bastante. El precio es muy bueno.

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good and not irritated my skin. The price is very affordable.

Wonderful

Posted by jelisaveta on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, really makes the skin soft, and amazing ingredients, would buy again.