Very Gingery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Reading the other reviews, I already knew to expect this to smell heavily of ginger (so I wasn't mad). Its VERY gingery with just the slightest hint of grapefruit. The ginger scent is very nice, just like the freshly grated stuff. If you love ginger, then you will enjoy this.

One of my favorites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ordered over 21 lip balms on here. It smells as described and long lasting. Moist, smooth to apply. A bit shiny but not oily, waxy nor sticky. Suitable for OZ spring

cruelty free/healthy lip balm/fab flavour

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cruelty free lip balm. No nasty ingredients. Natural and Vegan!! Love Great flavours including this one. Refreshing and uplifting. No chemical smells to induce a migraine because its all natural.

Me encantan estas barritas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No hay ninguna de la marca que no me gusten. Los olores que tienen son buenísimos y además te dejan los labios muy suaves, sin que te salgan esas pielecillas tan molestas que salen con otros labiales parecidos

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great hydratation and the flavor is gingerly. No real differences in properties between all the flavor I tested though, but I loved all ! Super hydratation et un gout de gingembre. Pas de vraie différence en terme de qualité entre les différents goûts par contre, mais je les ai tous adorés !

Hurrah for Hurraw!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Hurraw balm is amazing. It's got a silky smooth texture, is nice and light on the lips and lasts for a reasonable amount of time. I'm yet to try this flavour but can't wait.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome lips moisturizer

Amazing balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the Hurraw balms! They are rich and creamy without feeling sticky on the lips. Medium staying power, but my lips feels soft long after the balm is gone. The smell of this one is quite interesting, booth fresh and spicy.

Easier to buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Because I wanted my daughter to use natural products I started making lip balms myself. They were successful, but then I stumbled upon Hurraw and given that they consist of natural ingredients it is so much easier just to buy. Besides I couldn't compete with their range of flavours.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Creamy and has great flavour! Yum!

1 2