Lovely scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked the scent, not overpowering at all. The balm glides nicely across my lips. It made my chapped lips smooth with only one application. Excited to try the rest of the range soon. Highly recommend.

Perfect!

Posted by wundarin on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, doesn't dry lips, easy to apply, pleasant smelling, natural composition, cruelty-free, cheap. I love it and will repurchase.

Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Exquisito.

Posted by tenderly on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compré esto sólo por que era con aroma "chai spice" y me encantó, es muy suave en los labios, humecta por mucho rato y el aroma es fuerte pero no es pesado, ya quiero probar toda la variedad de aromas que tiene la marca, porque la calidad me encantó.

Makes me happy (and beautiful)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

SMOOTH & TASTY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

amazingly smooth texture, amazingly natural & tasty smell, amazingly moisturising effect... Respect to the developer of this lip balm, genial combination of used ingredients, so pure and raw... Cinammon lovers do not hesitate to purchase it, its simply perfect stuff. Its oval shape was a nice surprise, so original in every way !

Amazing!

Posted by Annapham on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this lip balm as I absolutely LOVE chai lattes! And putting this balm on my lips is just like heaven! Delicious smell and goes on so smooth and moisturising- totally recommend for all chai lovers :)

New favourite lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent, love the texture, love how it goes on, love shape of the container, love that it nourishes my lips.

An instant favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of lip balms and I can say this one became a favorite the moment I tried it. It's a very hydrating product, but it doesn't get greasy. Plus, the smell is delicious but not overpowering. It doesn't have a taste and the list of ingredients is pretty simple and natural. Overall, a great chapstick to use during the day. l'll surely purchase more items from the line!

Yumm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first lip balm I have found that has an authentic chai tea scent. It's also smooth and moisturizing. I love it.