Hurraw chocolate lip balm

Posted by 4913899235877300405 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is so moisturising and creamy it is amazing! I love the unique shape of the product however I did not like the scent of this particular one. I had expected a chocolate scent instead it smells like old hazelnuts. I recommend this lip balm for people with sensitive lips however I do recommend the lemon or lime scented lip balms over this one.

If you expect sweet faux chocolate scent back away now...

Posted by 4668818813864035729 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was a suprise, i bought this with the coffee scent and i found them to kind of be opposites i felt the coffee smelt more like chocolate and the chocolate more like coffee. After using this for a while though it has become my favourite, constantly the one i reach for, my bf also enjoys it...when he kisses me. It is not a sweet type of chocolate but more of deep cocoa bean scent. The Hurraw! balm is definitely my favourite, the shape, scent and texture is what makes Hurraw! the best

Not bad

Posted by Babycakes on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Greasy, glossy, softens chapped lips fast. Smells nice but very very synthetic. If you ever sniffed a cheap chocolate scented candle or a scented valentine's teddy bears, you will get the perfect idea. If you want real chocolate scent, it's not the product you need. Also, while I find this aroma pleasant, taste is not so I will not repurchase.

Very light but moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought the cherry tinted one and loved it - nice light color but moisturizes great and stays on. I got several in different scents and use them all the time. Especially good in winter. I live in Upstate NY and winters are cold and dry. The chocolate one smells nice - pleasant but not overwhelming.

שפתון לחות בריח שוקולד ממכר

Posted by 5070539160615190504 on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

שפתון לחות מצויין בריח שוקולד ממכר. אך יש לציין כי יש כאן שפתוני לחות יותר טובים ממנו ובמחיר טוב יותר. אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Love it!

Posted by 5631023499326500405 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the shine and the smell on my lips ! And cruelty free is my priority ! Love it , I got different flavours for all the moods :)

My favourite lip balm

Posted by 4706296128180974355 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients, really good taste (tastes like chocolate spread to me) and it works great on chapped lips.

lip balm 5 stars, this scent 4 stars

Posted by 5208197997850894198 on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not as chocolately as I would like, and has a bitterness that I don't like very much.

Lip balm HURRAW

Posted by LittleParadise on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great company, always pleased. Nice consistency, very moisturising. Not my favourite flavour though. I was expecting a dark 70% bitter chocolate flavour/taste not like that at all! Almost fake tasting....

very good