Hurraw chocolate lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is so moisturising and creamy it is amazing! I love the unique shape of the product however I did not like the scent of this particular one. I had expected a chocolate scent instead it smells like old hazelnuts. I recommend this lip balm for people with sensitive lips however I do recommend the lemon or lime scented lip balms over this one.

Not bad

Posted by Babycakes on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Greasy, glossy, softens chapped lips fast. Smells nice but very very synthetic. If you ever sniffed a cheap chocolate scented candle or a scented valentine's teddy bears, you will get the perfect idea. If you want real chocolate scent, it's not the product you need. Also, while I find this aroma pleasant, taste is not so I will not repurchase.

Lip balm HURRAW

Posted by LittleParadise on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great company, always pleased. Nice consistency, very moisturising. Not my favourite flavour though. I was expecting a dark 70% bitter chocolate flavour/taste not like that at all! Almost fake tasting....

If you expect sweet faux chocolate scent back away now...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was a suprise, i bought this with the coffee scent and i found them to kind of be opposites i felt the coffee smelt more like chocolate and the chocolate more like coffee. After using this for a while though it has become my favourite, constantly the one i reach for, my bf also enjoys it...when he kisses me. It is not a sweet type of chocolate but more of deep cocoa bean scent. The Hurraw! balm is definitely my favourite, the shape, scent and texture is what makes Hurraw! the best

Disappointed chocolate lover!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate lovers beware! This is more coffee scented/flavoured. I'm a chocoholic that hates coffee! So not a big fan of this product.

My favourite lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients, really good taste (tastes like chocolate spread to me) and it works great on chapped lips.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the shine and the smell on my lips ! And cruelty free is my priority ! Love it , I got different flavours for all the moods :)

שפתון לחות בריח שוקולד ממכר

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

שפתון לחות מצויין בריח שוקולד ממכר. אך יש לציין כי יש כאן שפתוני לחות יותר טובים ממנו ובמחיר טוב יותר. אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

Very light but moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought the cherry tinted one and loved it - nice light color but moisturizes great and stays on. I got several in different scents and use them all the time. Especially good in winter. I live in Upstate NY and winters are cold and dry. The chocolate one smells nice - pleasant but not overwhelming.

lip balm 5 stars, this scent 4 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not as chocolately as I would like, and has a bitterness that I don't like very much.