Grapefruit is my favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love Hurraw! products. They are an amazing chapstick. I love how natural environmentally friendly they are too! This grapefruit flavor is probably my all-time favorite. The flavor is perfectly subtle with the sweet and sour type that you find from grapefruit. I would totally recommend it!

Demasiado bueno!

Posted by Gabids on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vivo con los labios partidos y este bálsamo es buenísimo! No difiere mucho de otros bálsamos labiales (siento que todos me sirven de la misma manera) pero el aroma a Pomelo lo pone como primera opción entre mis muchos bálsamos labiales que tengo y que pruebo constantemente.

¡Buen bálsamo!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Como todos los que he probado de Hurraw: uno protector solar y otro bálsamo de noche (el más hidratante de todos). Éste en concreto tiene un sabor cítrico muy rico y es hidratante. Deja los labios con un brillito muy cuqui! ^^

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing. Lip is soft and supple. I love to wear it everyday.

Awesome Smellin'

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super soft & smells amazing Tiny enough to take with you anywhere!

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Matt, light and non greasy. Love the smell, will order more.

Great Lip balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Some lip balms dry out your lips when you don’t use them. This one doesn’t. I use it twice a day and that’s enough to keep my lips from feeling dry. (I also live in a warm, humid country.) Love the shape and scent of the lipbalm. Will repurchase even though it doesn’t have spf.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Finally I have found a good lip balm and it has amazing scent!!

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm usually not a fan of lipbalms as they usually feel too light on, but this one has the perfect thickness when applied and smells delicious!

Awesome Lip balm!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been looking for a fairly cheap, vegan lip balm for a while now and this one is perfect.