Good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have liked all of the HURRAW! lip balms I have tried. I find they keep my lips moisturised but not greasy looking like something like Vaseline- and of course they are vegan and cruelty free. This flavour is subtle- but the main reason I like the green tea flavour is I use green tea infused products to help my acne prone skin (to great success!) and I have found that I don't get painful lip pimples and blackheads since using this balm.

Another great product by Hurraw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw is my go-to brand for organic lip balms - they work so well and the flavours are amazing. It doesn't really smell like green tea but the scent is sweet and pleasant. If you love vanilla flavoured lip balms you'll love this!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good moisturizing, delicate smell.

Best lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the only brand which hydrates my lips without giving me allergies. Why is it so hard to find this brand in Singapore.........

excelente

Posted by andrelvf on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un muy agradable olor, y mantienen la hidratación de los labios a pesar de su absorción relativamente rápida en ellos. De los que voy a repetir de seguro.

Way better than any lip balm I've tried

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the Hurraw! Green Tea Lip Balm after watching a Youtube iHerb haul. Sure enough, I found this lip balm to be much better on my lips than any other brand I have used. Most of the lip balms I've tried always left a waxy texture on my lips that felt gross. This stuff, however, did NOT make them feel waxy. Instead, my lips felt refreshed and moisturized by the balm. Some other reviewers noted that there was a bad taste to the balm, but I have not noticed anything unpleasant. I definitely think that this is a must have, since it is not as unpleasant to use as the kinds that are on the market. Being a natural product is definitely a plus, too! I don't have a gripe with the price, either. The other brands are cheaper by comparison, but don't offer the quality that Hurraw! does. I will be purchasing this again.

Super j'adore !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'adore l'odeur du thé vert. Hydrate bien aussi

Amazing, buttery and no allergic reaction

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Problem: severely chapped and dry lips, allergic to most lip balms, natural or not, that I have tried. The only thing that I didn't react to is pure vaseline. I love this product. It smell very nice, but not like green tea though. It glide like butter on my lips, not to hard or too soft. And the best part, my lips finally feel moisturized. My lips does not itch or swell up. Previously I have been using vaseline at night, but still wake up with dried, peeled off lips. After two night of applying this, I no longer have that problem. My lips is soft and smooth and I finally can wear so lipstick, since my lips used to peeled off, wearing lipstick look unsightly.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In love with the Hurraw lip blams although I found the flavour was not for me!

love it as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love every item in the Hurraw lip balm series, as always!

1 2 3