Cruelty Free/healthy lip balm

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cruelty free lip balm. No nasty ingredients. Natural and Vegan!! Love !!!!! Great flavours including this one. Refreshing and uplifting. No chemical smells to induce a migraine because its all natural. Lime reminds me of Lime in warm tea which I love and drink lots of every day. Helps with focus and clarity.

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fresco, como un chute de lima en los labios y muy hidratante, es olerlo y levantarme el ánimo, lo llevo siempre encima

Muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el olor a limón que tiene, nada muy exagerado ni artificial. Hidrata muy bien.

Hidratante y delicioso

Posted by Alquimia on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He probado multitud de bálsamos labiales: algunos eran del todo ineficaces, otros efectivos pero de corta duración, los ha habido que incluso me han dejado peor los labios. Pero éste de Hurraw! es super hidratante, suave, duradero, ¡y absolutamente delicioso! El aroma y el gusto son 100% de lima; deja una sensación maravillosa de suave frescor. ¡Ya tengo ganas de probarlos todos!

My summer lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not very moisturising lip balm but feel fresh in summer.

Smells Nice, Average Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms smell nice, but don't really feel like they're penetrating down into your lips. They kind of just sit and feel a bit oily. I bought the green tea and grapefruit ones as well - the green tea one just smells like stale vanilla. They were OK but I probably wouldn't buy again as I prefer a lip product to moisturize and feel like it's working.

Lime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing scent. I bought this one for my brother who rarely remembers to use lip balm.

Hurraw! Lip Blam Lime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great lip balm. I have purchased many of these and love them! Definitely a great purchase and great website to buy from.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

feels very nice on the lips, very moisturising. note that the taste is quite strong, so if that bothers you try the one without taste.

My mom swears by this balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mom and she absolutely loves! A very hydrating and refreshing lip balm that is vegan and cruelty free! Definitely highly recommanded!

1 2 3 4