Fabulous Product

Posted by 5187007832715616960 on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has to be the best lip balm I have ever used. Firstly it is so moisturising, I put this on when I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning its still on! Plus the smell is divine it's a beautiful vanilla scent with notes of chocolate and chamomile. I didn't think it could get any better but its also made from organic ingredients. If you are looking for a lip balm this is an absolute must!

My number 1 night time balm!

Posted by Reviewer2348488 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all Hurraw lip balms, and they are all quite similar in terms of the effect, but this one stands out to me as it is way more moisturising and nourishing than the other balms in the range. I am not a fan of the scent but it doesn't last long, and I can ignore it because everything else in this balm is so good! I keep repurchasing it, and even if I buy a different lip balm to try instead of this one, I always go back. 5 stars, and please don't discontinue this gem!

Great

Posted by 5253873505447867525 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very nice smell, never had softer lips. Really great product. Good price at iherb

Not the best lip balm I have used

Posted by 5533928355585551868 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells absolutely amazing, feels and moisturizes better than some other lip balms I have tried. However, rather than penetrating into my lips, it just sits ontop of them and wears off quite easily. Also, it doesn't moisturize as much as I would want it to.

Love it

Posted by 5353983483997834861 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturising product. Luxuriously smooth without being sticky. Smell is a little odd but it fades quickly and I have no other complaints. I use it day and night, and even use it as a balm for dry patches of skin on my face - works a charm.

i love it

Posted by 5385592544375700955 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use overnight as I love to use matte lipstick on daily basis which dries my lips alot. It works wonderfully :)

My Lips are so soft! Love Love

Posted by 5478351331981153014 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. I use it in the night and when I wake up my lips feel baby soft. Love Love Love this product.

no chappy lips ever again

Posted by 5351624122353652001 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this lip balm every night before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the mornings my lips are soft and moisturized. I used to have really dry and chappy lips but after starting my evening routine with the hurraw night treatment balm my lips are never dry.

Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Balm, 4.3 g

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Oct 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is good and not strong to me. The texture is light and not greasy. It can keep my lips moist. However, all of my Hurraw! Lip Balm became non-retractable after several uses!

love il

Posted by Dononelia on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a must have my lips savior ! smells good