Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used Hurraw! products before and they're usually ok, but this particular formula may be too strong for sensitive skin. After using it for 2 evenings, my upper lip is swollen and in pain. Skin above my upper lip is red and raw. Bottom lip feels like sand paper. I had a doctor prescribe me a mild steroid cream to hopefully see if it helps calm down the area. Eating is now a pain and I don't know how many more days before my lips and skin are back to normal again. I would not recommend this product to friends.

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

not for picky noses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it does a good job, taste is awful and smell is too strong to me.

Works fine but nauseating smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought the black cherry and the night treatment balm. Loved the black cherry, and this was pretty moisturizing, but the smell makes me sick to the stomach. It's vanilla, but sickeningly sweet (+ something I can't pinpoint).

Nice smell, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried at least 5 of the lip balms from this brand and loved them all, but this one seems to make my lips drier than if i'm not putting anything on them. Won't repurchase.

Allergy alert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Got a bad allergic reaction to this. Swollen lips. Would never repurchase.

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Disgusting flavour and overwhelming! Do not buy it because many other lip treatments are much better.

Bad Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put this on before going to bed and woke up swollen and peeling. My lips and the skin around then peeled off over the next day. Threw it straight in the bin.