Not the best lip balm I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells absolutely amazing, feels and moisturizes better than some other lip balms I have tried. However, rather than penetrating into my lips, it just sits ontop of them and wears off quite easily. Also, it doesn't moisturize as much as I would want it to.

Candy Flavoured and Greasy, but does its Job

Posted by achronicvoice on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw! lip balms are a little greasy, but I like using them for protecting the lips while sleeping. This wasn't my favourite flavour though..smells and tastes predominantly of vanilla and no chamomile at all. Also, I don't really like the way it's shaped..a normal round shape would be easier for application.

Great balm if you are not allergic to the ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice balm and moisturizes well but I reacted badly to something in the ingredients. My lips got very itchy and sore. To be fair I am incredibly sensitive and have eczema. But this is lovely if you don't react like me. Slightly odd smell so I'd recommend the regular vanilla over this one but still a very good product.

Not as moisturising as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel the difference between other Hurraw lip balm. A nice lip balm but not a lip treatment product.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this before I sleep at night, on and a bit around my lips. Works like a normal lip balm, nothing special.

Like any hurraw lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like any hurraw lip balm it smells lovely (vanilla) and feels nice on lips, but vanishes quite quickly and doesn't heal broken lips.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This balm makes your lips really soft and smells really nice.

Promete más hidratación de la que da

Posted by KarenK87 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

rico aroma, suave, aunque en temas de hidratación siento que los de Sierra Bees son más hidratantes y por lo demás bastante más baratos. Por el precio, no lo volveria a comprar.

A bit hard when it applies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't glide on as smoothly as I like when I apply it. I love the Sierra Bees Cocoa one the best, which is very soft, this was a bit hard and dragged my lips around, which is a feeling I don't like. Also, as far as moisturizing goes, it does the same job as all the Sierra Bees lip balms I've tried, and it's much more expensive, so I will not be purchasing this again.

kinda disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So after reading the reviews i was excited to purchase this lip balm but after receiving it I wasn't happy i owned it. . This lip balm has a weird smell , smells like something I've never smelled before and you can still smell it when its on the lips. This lip balm feels good on the lips but its nothing special. Don't really understand the hype about these lip balms. Really wish I would've loved these lip balms but like i said they're nothing special.

1 2