Not the best lip balm I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells absolutely amazing, feels and moisturizes better than some other lip balms I have tried. However, rather than penetrating into my lips, it just sits ontop of them and wears off quite easily. Also, it doesn't moisturize as much as I would want it to.

Candy Flavoured and Greasy, but does its Job

Posted by achronicvoice on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw! lip balms are a little greasy, but I like using them for protecting the lips while sleeping. This wasn't my favourite flavour though..smells and tastes predominantly of vanilla and no chamomile at all. Also, I don't really like the way it's shaped..a normal round shape would be easier for application.

Неприємний запах

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Навіть не прочитавши відгуки ( дуже люблю цей бренд ), замовила бальзам, а він виявився настільки смердючим. Запах тошнотворний, якийсь східний приторний пряний. Чому на упаковці написано ромашка? Я думала буде справді запах ромашкового чаю. Якістю повністю задоволена))) Ваніллю теж не пахне, як заявлено. Користуюсь, але більш не замовлю.

Bad Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is the most moisturing balm I’ve ever used but the smell isn’t good.... at all

not good as i imagine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The name Night Treatment mislead me. It's not moisture enough to me.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not bad but not enought for me

Great balm if you are not allergic to the ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very nice balm and moisturizes well but I reacted badly to something in the ingredients. My lips got very itchy and sore. To be fair I am incredibly sensitive and have eczema. But this is lovely if you don't react like me. Slightly odd smell so I'd recommend the regular vanilla over this one but still a very good product.

Not as moisturising as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel the difference between other Hurraw lip balm. A nice lip balm but not a lip treatment product.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this before I sleep at night, on and a bit around my lips. Works like a normal lip balm, nothing special.

Like any hurraw lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like any hurraw lip balm it smells lovely (vanilla) and feels nice on lips, but vanishes quite quickly and doesn't heal broken lips.

1 2