This product saved my lips!

Posted by clarissab on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm living in South Korea and I purchased lipstick from a famous shop. It completely ruined my lips after just one use. It felt like my lips had a weird film over them and I couldn't make it go away. I bought Hurraw night treatment hoping it would help and sure enough it did! I went through multiple tubes of chapstick trying to find something that helped make my lips go back to normal. Hurraw was the only thing that worked. After I brush my teeth, I put the chapstick on, and go to bed. In the morning they feel normal and moisturized. I love it!

Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g) (HUR-00514)

Posted by 5521078533459418525 on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one is definitely more moisturizing than the generic ones. I use it during daytime though.

Good lip balm

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is very rich. Good for night or for use all day in winter.

Removes my dead skin on my lips in the morning.

Posted by 4712443329856606588 on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So i wore it at night before bed. It was super moisturizing but it doesnt sink into your lips. It sits on top of it. The next morning, i took a tissue and wipe the remaining product off my lips. The dead skin on my lips got removed with whatever balm is left on my lips! My lips became sooo smooth afterwards!

Like It

Posted by 5242122504115426053 on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm is good for night. personally i like to vanilla flavor. will re-order again.

Soft lips

Posted by 5333193269195837240 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Hurraw Lip Balms for some while now, and I have tried a lot of different balms from this label. The night treatment has a delicate smell that is not too overwhelming, and it leaves my lips soft and moistened. This is my second favorite of the Hurraw Balms, but the coconut is my favorite, so that is why I only gives this one four stars.

Lovely balm

Posted by 5115063673580675296 on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is very moisturising and smells and tastes great.

sweet

Posted by 4628384227304398831 on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

sweet sweet vanilla , delicious!

TRATAMIENTO EFICAZ

Posted by 4943523986683606749 on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

El bálsamo mejor que he probado, eficaz y de la marca Hurras también el mas hidratante y reparador

Works perfectly well but chocolatey

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This moisturises perfectly like other Hurraw balms but the smell is nothing of camomile, this smells exactly like white and milk chocolate from Lindt! A lot of people would love that but I was looking forward to the camomile:(

1 2 3 4