Help

This product saved my lips!

Posted by clarissab on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm living in South Korea and I purchased lipstick from a famous shop. It completely ruined my lips after just one use. It felt like my lips had a weird film over them and I couldn't make it go away. I bought Hurraw night treatment hoping it would help and sure enough it did! I went through multiple tubes of chapstick trying to find something that helped make my lips go back to normal. Hurraw was the only thing that worked. After I brush my teeth, I put the chapstick on, and go to bed. In the morning they feel normal and moisturized. I love it!

Removes my dead skin on my lips in the morning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So i wore it at night before bed. It was super moisturizing but it doesnt sink into your lips. It sits on top of it. The next morning, i took a tissue and wipe the remaining product off my lips. The dead skin on my lips got removed with whatever balm is left on my lips! My lips became sooo smooth afterwards!

Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g) (HUR-00514)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one is definitely more moisturizing than the generic ones. I use it during daytime though.

Good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is very rich. Good for night or for use all day in winter.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great staying power, smooth and nourishing. Got this to use as both a long staying night treatment and to last throughout hot yoga or workout without repeatedly reapplying. It last and last, so no need to reapply if you are on an evening trail run either! The smell however is way over rated. I would prefer it was unscented, as the smell can be annoying for some.

Nice, but the scent...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, very moisturizing. But the vanilla scent is a little strong to suit me...

Lovely balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is very moisturising and smells and tastes great.

Soft lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Hurraw Lip Balms for some while now, and I have tried a lot of different balms from this label. The night treatment has a delicate smell that is not too overwhelming, and it leaves my lips soft and moistened. This is my second favorite of the Hurraw Balms, but the coconut is my favorite, so that is why I only gives this one four stars.

Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm is good for night. personally i like to vanilla flavor. will re-order again.

Very moisturising for dry lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this at night but i wasnt diligent enought. But it does work

1 2 3 4