Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Super Hidratante y olor riquisimo

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este bálsamo, me súper hidrata los labios además tiene un olor muy agradable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Fairly average, but the scent is something different

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't love the scent, but it's fairly nice, it seems authentic and is not overpowering. However I find the lip balm to be too thin, it's still moisturising and stays on for a good time, but I just don't like the feel of it on my lips. Also, this Hurraw! balm doesn't have an almond scent like other ones I tried, which is a plus in my opinion.

Yummy scent and soothes chapped lips

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff. I have several in other scents. I like them all a lot. I get dry lips - especially in winter weather. I hate the lip balms that are hard and don't go on smoothly. This is a nice balance of light and soothing without being gloppy. Scents are not overwhelming.

Interesting

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although this Hurraw lip balm is moisturizing and goes on easily, the smell is just ok for me. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love them all

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its summer time and I like its mild cooling effect, coconut is mild, as I dont really like to eat it so for me its great

Love!

Posted by 4841860746983663839 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Hurraw! Every balm I get is fantastic, and this is no exception. Great ingredients, great performance. Vegan, organic and Ayurvedic!

Great taste and smell

Posted by 4759900699487663747 on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome lips moisturizer

Hurraw!

Posted by IndreMun on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good lip balm, moisture lips and smells very good.

Love it

Posted by 5134714518199411467 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such good product, love the smell, the fresh feeling on my lips, just everything. Hurraw lip balms are the best.

1 2 3 4