Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Super Hidratante y olor riquisimo

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este bálsamo, me súper hidrata los labios además tiene un olor muy agradable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Fairly average, but the scent is something different

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't love the scent, but it's fairly nice, it seems authentic and is not overpowering. However I find the lip balm to be too thin, it's still moisturising and stays on for a good time, but I just don't like the feel of it on my lips. Also, this Hurraw! balm doesn't have an almond scent like other ones I tried, which is a plus in my opinion.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw balms are simply the best. Smooth, silky, soft texture. Amazing!

Yummy scent and soothes chapped lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff. I have several in other scents. I like them all a lot. I get dry lips - especially in winter weather. I hate the lip balms that are hard and don't go on smoothly. This is a nice balance of light and soothing without being gloppy. Scents are not overwhelming.

Interesting

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although this Hurraw lip balm is moisturizing and goes on easily, the smell is just ok for me. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

I love this entire Hurraw lip balm range!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing and always feels good and light, not sticky and hydrates my lips perfectly. It reminds me of a natural, summery pina colada. So lovely and tropical. It lasts me all day even if I drink. These are my favourite lip balms because they are amazing, real, organic and vegan!

Best lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of lip balms cause they're super nourrishing and the product doesn't melt (even in your pocket on a hot day - at worst it softens a tiny bit). This flavour is one of my favorite: creamy and hydrating, doesn't leave nasty traces when it wears off, and lightly scented. Would recommend 100%!

Favourite lip balms ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw are definitely the best lipbalms, all natural smell great and actually do the job they're meant too.

So soft and smooth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw and have lots of different scents, but this one has to be a favourite.