Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Super Hidratante y olor riquisimo

Posted by UrsulaRupin on December 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este bálsamo, me súper hidrata los labios además tiene un olor muy agradable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Love Love LOVE!!!!

Posted by Briannanana on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this lip balm for my mum and I got the grapefruit ginger eucalyptus for myself and I cannot express how amazing this lip balm is !! Most other lip balms contain not so good ingredients and leave my lips feeling as a dry as they were to begin with, if not worse. But Harraw's lip balms have AMAZING ingredients and are sooo moisturizing. Oh and they smell really good too!! Even my mum told me that after using this lip balm her lips were so moisturized that she only had to apply it once and her lips were well moisturized for the rest of the day!!! - compared to other lip balms that she used in which she had to apply multiple times throughout the day because they just weren't moisturizing enough..... and I totally agree with her!!! If I were to choose between the Coconut Mint Lemongrass and the grapefruit ginger eucalyptus I would definitely go with the coconut, although the Grapefruit one still smells amazing! Will definitely be purchasing again.. can't wait to try the other flavours!!!! They have sooo many to choose from :D

I love this entire Hurraw lip balm range!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing and always feels good and light, not sticky and hydrates my lips perfectly. It reminds me of a natural, summery pina colada. So lovely and tropical. It lasts me all day even if I drink. These are my favourite lip balms because they are amazing, real, organic and vegan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw balms are simply the best. Smooth, silky, soft texture. Amazing!

Yummy scent and soothes chapped lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff. I have several in other scents. I like them all a lot. I get dry lips - especially in winter weather. I hate the lip balms that are hard and don't go on smoothly. This is a nice balance of light and soothing without being gloppy. Scents are not overwhelming.

Best lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of lip balms cause they're super nourrishing and the product doesn't melt (even in your pocket on a hot day - at worst it softens a tiny bit). This flavour is one of my favorite: creamy and hydrating, doesn't leave nasty traces when it wears off, and lightly scented. Would recommend 100%!

Favourite lip balms ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw are definitely the best lipbalms, all natural smell great and actually do the job they're meant too.

So soft and smooth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw and have lots of different scents, but this one has to be a favourite.

Hurraw - Ayurvedic pitta lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love putting this on my lips every morning. It’s smells great and I love the tingles from mint in it.

1 2 3 4