I love this stuff!

Posted by 5246942367096596971 on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what these people with their bad reviews are talking about! So happy I didn't listen to them. It does smell like tangerine, I love it. And it definitely does not make your lips white from the sunscreen. I'm very pleased that I had the forethought to purchase two of these :)

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this stuff! I love the smell, the consistency, the result on my lips, just awesome!! I'll never have another brand for my lip balm!! I recommend it to all people.

No esta mal

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se supone que tiene filtro solar, pero no da esa sensación. Si te ha resultado útil esta opinión marca el SI abajo, y para más opiniones pincha mi nick.

Not too bad

Posted by 4707982541060168520 on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients used, but not a fan of my lips turning white-ish after applying this!

Marzipan

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well, but smells nothing like citrus or camomile, But exactly like marzipan so if you don't like marzipan don't take the plunge like i did!

Hurraw is great!

Posted by 4839018474728547600 on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I buy these for my daughter and since introducing her to Hurraw she won't use anything else. I don't use lip balms but always have a try when I get her a new flavour and I have sound them to be wonderfully soft and creamy without feeling greasy.

Handy package

Posted by 4801016657588375717 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Handy package, easy to take in a small purse. Texture is good and it has a suitable protection for a city summer.

Excellent lip balm!

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent lip balm, great subtle smell, lovely creamy feel without being sticky or too slippery, does what it says it will do and my lips feel great using it. I usually can't wear lip balms or lip sticks with SPF but because the sunblock in it is zinc I can wear it happily. Will definitely recommend this products to friends and family.

The best

Posted by 5310586557480766215 on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Goes on so smooth on the lips, has a nice subtle smell and gives your lips a little bit of a nude-shimmer look. My bigget reason for loving it is for the hint of nude-color it gives!

AMAZEBALLS!

Posted by 5331257271833406603 on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent of this and I like it it has natural SPF ingredients, it's also very soothing on the lips