VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with this stuff! I love the smell, the consistency, the result on my lips, just awesome!! I'll never have another brand for my lip balm!! I recommend it to all people.

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5246942367096596971 on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what these people with their bad reviews are talking about! So happy I didn't listen to them. It does smell like tangerine, I love it. And it definitely does not make your lips white from the sunscreen. I'm very pleased that I had the forethought to purchase two of these :)

No esta mal

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Se supone que tiene filtro solar, pero no da esa sensación. Si te ha resultado útil esta opinión marca el SI abajo, y para más opiniones pincha mi nick.

Marzipan

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well, but smells nothing like citrus or camomile, But exactly like marzipan so if you don't like marzipan don't take the plunge like i did!

Not too bad

Posted by 4707982541060168520 on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients used, but not a fan of my lips turning white-ish after applying this!

Amazing!

Posted by 5131980142923378059 on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great! :) offers sun protection and no white cast on lips! it is pretty moisturizing as well. 5/5 stars.

Favourite lip balm

Posted by matillyrose on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy these for all my family as we are outdoor types. Love the thick creamy feel of these balms they stay put a long time. Great moisturiser and sun protection, love the smell and they work.

Smells so good!

Posted by MarjorieS on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is an organic SPF lip balm which smells divine! Doesn't white your lips too much so it is good. Will definitely repurchase! If this review was helpful to you please click Yes on the button below.

Great lip balm for the day with SPF 15

Posted by 4889998731250977993 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, non-greasy and easy to apply.

The best

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip sun protection I have tried! Make the lips wonderful even in strong sun.