Love!

Posted by 5451993341694323636 on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lovely cinnamon scent with a bit of a tingle for a few minutes. The smell isn't overwhelming and goes away in a little while. Hydrating, lasts a while, and has a nice subtle tint (lighter than black cherry) - I think I actually like this better than black cherry, but that's because I'm fond of cinnamon.

Good product

Posted by kristynofis on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product do what it does, hidrates and soothes lips and if you like cinnamon its nice too. I don't know about you but it is said that cinnamon has the property of make your lips bigger because i see that reaction on me but this is really a personal comment For the price, is 100% nice.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1145358 on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Colour is beautiful but don't buy this if you have sensitive skin. It burned my lips to blisters.

a blister appeared!!

Posted by 4648848344884284065 on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the color so much! But I cant use it because my lips were irritated like burning and a blister was induced. pity

Great color with a bit of bite!

Posted by 5754514174340663817 on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is lovely, keeps my lips in great condition and gives them a hint of color which is really nice and natural. Being cinnamon it does sting a little but this soon goes and the taste is yum (not that you should eat it!)

Careful with this

Posted by 5148401141350060714 on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lovely beautiful colour & flavour. But be careful if your lips are sensitive, or if you suffer from cheilitis or allergies (I'm allergic to seafood, most lipsticks and glosses). My lips itched and swelled within minutes.

My new favorite

Posted by 5516859948698429565 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like cinnamon taste this is for you. The color gives your lips just the hint of red.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizing properties and wonderful cinnamon smell! It also gives a little bit of sheer red color and it tingles your lips 2 or 3 minutes after you've applied it.

Good

Posted by Lauryna on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its very nice lip balm if you like cinnamon smell, lips are shiny, but need more colour, so i will choose Black cherry in the future :)

I wish it had a tint more like the Cherry.

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's lighter in color, not really a noticeable tint. But the smell and taste are nice. Very cinnamonny, and tingly.