Nice little thing / Приятная вещичка

Posted by AmberCat on August 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Очень приятный бальзам. Нежной консистенции, хорошо увлажняет губы и оставляет на них легкий, деликатный оттенок. Вкусный, ненавязчивый запах вишни. Удобная сплюснутая форма идеально подходит для карманов одежды. Very nice balm. It have soft consistency, moisturizing the lips very good and leaves a light, delicate color. Delicious, not meddling scent of cherry. Its convenient flattened form is perfect for clothing pockets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm is perfect for everyday use. It gives your lips a hint of colour, and you don't need to bring a mirror to get a good result. The cherry smell is also one of the reasons why I love this lip balm. It smells fantastic, not overpowering and very natural. I would definitely buy it again!

Posted by naturalorganic on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this every single day! It makes my lips look very nice.. So much better than lipstick in my opinion. It gives the lips a light reddish color and it makes them soft and nice. And the smell of this lip balm is soooo good! Ohh... :)

Nice colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yummy taste and smell. The colour is sooo pretty on the lips, but it's very poor when it comes to moisturizing.

Great tasting balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. It tastes like cherry, but is not overpowering. The sheer reddish pink is lovely. I also like the oval shape. And the texture is ultra-smooth. Finally, a vegan lip balm that goes on smoothly and tastes great.

like it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

good lip balm - has nice cherry flavour and keeps your lips naturally shiny.

Kissing has never tasted better

Posted by sunnysuperfood on October 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

No more kissing with Chemicals

Beautiful "natural" color

Posted by NinaNystuen on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, feels really good, and looks even better. I've gotten many compliments for my pretty lipcolor when I've used this. Looks natural, but still very "flushed". Moisturizes really well! Try it!

Also loving it.

Posted by SonjaT on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a good, good lip balm. Like the colour too.

Hurraw! Balm Black Cherry

Posted by serpines on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this balm. Is vegan, moisturizes very well, smells really good and I love the oval shape, it's very handy. I give 4 stars because I was hoping it would tint the lips a little bit more. Now I'm willing to try another Hurraw! Balm's scents