Great-great stuff!!

Posted by Nyusha on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very very nice balm! This is the first time when I have purchased it, I have chosen it because of a color, as I wanted not only care and shine for my lips, but also the color. It smells very nice, has good texture, does not spread out, moisturizes well and now I am using it even before I go to bed. I'm using it for 3 months and everything is super, I'm blonde with fair skin and too bright colors does not suit me, but this color suits me great, lips look wonderful and shiny. I'm going to try all balms of Hurraw. If this review was helpful, please click, "Yes"!

The smell is great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like the colour and look of this, deep cherry red and the stick has a oval form, that makes applying nice. The smell is also incredible! If you have realy dry lips, this is not for you. It feels nice on the lips, but will not "repair" them.

It's great, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the Hurraw lip balms, they're the best! But this one, even though it adds a nice and natural (and very cute) color to your lips, I didn't like so much. The reason is the smell of it. It doesn't have a nice smell of Cherry imo, so I'll probably choose another one next time.

goes rancid easily--smells horrible!

Posted by natureofhealing on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I travel a lot and sure enough the weather temperature fluctuates quite unexpectedly. This lipbalm looks awesome--gives natural look but it smells horrible. You are forced to be self-conscious of how your lips taste given the smell.. so, perhaps not a good one if you hang out much around with your boyfriend. The rancid smell definitely deters you from kissing your boyfriend! Unless they put some peppermint, this may not be a problem though. I will not order this again.

Don't understand the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product smells TERRIBLE! it reminds me of the smell of medicine that i hated as a kid. In saying that the colour is beautiful and it feels nice on my lips.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't feel waxy or heavy, yet it moisturizes nicely. It fades from lips eventually, but the lips feel hydrated. The color is nicely reddish and glossy and the scent is truly cherry-like. I will definitely repurchase when I run out of it.

Very nice produce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product smells wonderful as described. Has nice texture, not too oily, but moisturize enough. Fades after about a hour... leaves nice cherry color on lips.

Okay

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had big hopes for this, but the smell wasn't like I expected. Maybe I expected sweeter, but it was more minty? Anyway, It seems like my lips don't like the ingredients in Hurraw! balms. I've tried Cherry and Coconut and they've both made my lips sore and itchy. I have atopic dermatitis.

The PERFECTLY tinted lip balm!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is the perfect tint, smells divine, is made out of all natural ingredients, is inexpensive, and YOU NEED THIS RIGHT NOW. It will make you SO happy :) My daughters are both begging for their own, and I'm absolutely buying more.

Love this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love Hurraw! products. They are an amazing chapstick. I love how natural environmentally friendly they are too! This cherry tinted chapstick is great! It doesnt change your lips to a color thats over the top, but just the right hue. The flavor is subtle and wonderful too! Im very fair skinned and so are my lips so this tint is great!