love the lip balm, totally love this scent

Posted by 5208197997850894198 on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This scent exceeded my expectations - it's absolutely delicious-smelling. You can smell the almond and the cardamom in the most pleasant possible way. In general, the lip balm itself is very good, and I would give it 5 stars. But evaluating the scent separately, that too is 5 stars.

Très hydratant !

Posted by 5155706021582255397 on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est un peu forte, je ne sens que la cardamonne et pas du tout la rose. Le seul bémol. Sinon l'hydratation est juste extra!

truly unique scent, yes!

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very unique, I can see why so many likes this. It does smell a lot of cardemom, quite comforting scent. But, I don't know why hurraw balms doesn't work that well for me, I just don't find them that hydrating and they don't taste great. And to be honest, the shape is a bit annoying. It alwas ends up with a big dent in the middle. Fancy but not very practical

Love Hurraw lip balms!

Posted by 5605926368630293423 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw makes some of the best lip balms with all natural ingredients and a great flavour range. They are smooth, moisturising and long-lasting. Tho this vita lip balm is not my favourite of the range, I do highly recommend all Hurraw lip balms!

Horrible Smell!

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw balms but this one smells disgusting. I'm bad as describing smells but it is a bitter medicinal smell with hints of floral scents. It is does smell like roses or almonds at all. My partner says it tastes like ginger beer? Well anyways, I don't like it at all. Give it a go if you are daring. Otherwise stick to vanilla, that I love!

The best

Posted by 5291651766418051136 on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This balm is very well decorated, very noticeable smell of almonds, pleasant for lips.

Love the feel

Posted by 4754492001793287157 on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is weird. I don't normally like Cardamom, but having it in this lip balm I don't mind it. Feels awesome on. Have tried Jack Blacks, EOS lip balm and many others, but this is my favourite.

In love!

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unusual flavor, but it's amazing! My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

great lip balm

Posted by 4811356471727642358 on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

goes on nice, not sticky. Amazing flavour! This one is my absolute favourite

Addicate

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, very unique scent. I like the texture of this.

1 2 3 4