love the lip balm, totally love this scent

Posted by 5208197997850894198 on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This scent exceeded my expectations - it's absolutely delicious-smelling. You can smell the almond and the cardamom in the most pleasant possible way. In general, the lip balm itself is very good, and I would give it 5 stars. But evaluating the scent separately, that too is 5 stars.

Très hydratant !

Posted by 5155706021582255397 on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est un peu forte, je ne sens que la cardamonne et pas du tout la rose. Le seul bémol. Sinon l'hydratation est juste extra!

Love Hurraw lip balms!

Posted by 5605926368630293423 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw makes some of the best lip balms with all natural ingredients and a great flavour range. They are smooth, moisturising and long-lasting. Tho this vita lip balm is not my favourite of the range, I do highly recommend all Hurraw lip balms!

truly unique scent, yes!

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very unique, I can see why so many likes this. It does smell a lot of cardemom, quite comforting scent. But, I don't know why hurraw balms doesn't work that well for me, I just don't find them that hydrating and they don't taste great. And to be honest, the shape is a bit annoying. It alwas ends up with a big dent in the middle. Fancy but not very practical

Horrible Smell!

Posted by DiscountcodeZEH931 on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw balms but this one smells disgusting. I'm bad as describing smells but it is a bitter medicinal smell with hints of floral scents. It is does smell like roses or almonds at all. My partner says it tastes like ginger beer? Well anyways, I don't like it at all. Give it a go if you are daring. Otherwise stick to vanilla, that I love!

Great

Posted by 4759900699487663747 on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great lips moisturizer

LOVE this!!

Posted by 4841860746983663839 on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE Hurraw! balms. The only balms I use!

great

Posted by 5740530100998111596 on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great

Hurraw

Posted by 4833516177853163101 on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice balm! It took me a few days to get used to the smell but now I quite like it.

My most favourite healthy safe LIPBALM!

Posted by EssensualBeing on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hurray is my favourite brand of lip balm so beautiful moisturising and this particular one has some really lovely essential oils and love this is so different to the others, love the exotic flavour!

1 2 3 4