love the lip balm, totally love this scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This scent exceeded my expectations - it's absolutely delicious-smelling. You can smell the almond and the cardamom in the most pleasant possible way. In general, the lip balm itself is very good, and I would give it 5 stars. But evaluating the scent separately, that too is 5 stars.

Très hydratant !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est un peu forte, je ne sens que la cardamonne et pas du tout la rose. Le seul bémol. Sinon l'hydratation est juste extra!

Love Hurraw lip balms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hurraw makes some of the best lip balms with all natural ingredients and a great flavour range. They are smooth, moisturising and long-lasting. Tho this vita lip balm is not my favourite of the range, I do highly recommend all Hurraw lip balms!

truly unique scent, yes!

Posted by KaliMama on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very unique, I can see why so many likes this. It does smell a lot of cardemom, quite comforting scent. But, I don't know why hurraw balms doesn't work that well for me, I just don't find them that hydrating and they don't taste great. And to be honest, the shape is a bit annoying. It alwas ends up with a big dent in the middle. Fancy but not very practical

Pure Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great ingreds but the wax broke up when using it

Horrible Smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Hurraw balms but this one smells disgusting. I'm bad as describing smells but it is a bitter medicinal smell with hints of floral scents. It is does smell like roses or almonds at all. My partner says it tastes like ginger beer? Well anyways, I don't like it at all. Give it a go if you are daring. Otherwise stick to vanilla, that I love!

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very moisturizing and smells good as well.

Good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friend loves it too!

Very moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell so much! It's a very good lip balm that lasts a long while.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent and smooth texture