Amazing for stir-fries

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have the original but wanted to try this one. This is amazing to put in stir-fries! I mix this with teriyaki sauce (also iherb) and it tastes quite similar to kung pao sauce. Spray a bit of oil, add diced chicken breasts and a choice of vegetable with this sauce and teriyaki = no need for take-out!

Great heat and taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I actually prefer this product to the Sriracha sauce. I find the Chili Garlic Sauce to be hotter and prefer its taste. I add a couple of tablespoons at the end of a stirfry (I make big batches for a week's worth of meals). Highly recommended!

Best hot sauce IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We put this on everything for that extra kick. It goes on burgers, pasta, fish, etc. Also into marinara sauce for a nice tangy spicy flavor

Wonderful sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful sauce as a seasoning and as food ingredient.

Bad shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This chick arrived us used this thing very badly Why caddy corrode due to shipping

Reduced salty flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even if it isn't salty anymore, it still tastes really good.

Great to have in your kitchen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good to add to sandwiches or to be used as a marinade. Not very spicy but I like that it is mild and not overpowering!

Chili garlic sauce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic sauce. There is no replacement for chili garlic sauce. I have been using it for years in many dishes. My favorite is hot chicken wings flavored using this sauce.

My Favorite Hot SAuce!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use to buy this same hot sauce back home in Canada and couldn't find it anywhere in Korea. I was really excited when I saw it on here - tastes the exact same!

Incredible taste for 0 calorie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking to add some Asian flavour and some spiciness to your dishes, this is absolutely perfect. I used to put sriracha on everything, but now I use this instead. It is REALLY good, goes well with everything (meat, fish, veggies, eggs), and is spicy enough to give you a good kick.

1 2 3 4