Delicious .. 😋

Posted by LuviHerb on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Must say First, thanKS to iHerb for best services and fast shipping ~ > you're the best 😘 👍 ■■ I prefer it with the barbecue grills, there's a garlic (if you're not like garlic avoided .. .. but try it ) .. for me I love it even with sandwich, chips, rice and tuna .. barbecue grills even fries and french fries .. .. used on everything because I like it .. for the taste at first feel a stinging hot pepper go quickly .. taste the garlic (and you can smell it).. a little vinegar .. it feels chimney .. It's not liquid .. it are delicious with chicken wings, Buffalo Wings ●● for me its the best Hot Sauce ~> and i will buy this week another one .. 😋 الشطة رائعة جدا .. نوعها مثل شطة سومطرة ولكن أجد بعض الاختلاف .. تحتوي على ثوم وقليل من الخل .. كأنها مدانة قليلا .. ~▪ في البداية تجد حرارة ولذعة الشطة ولكن سرعان ما تختفي .. انا افضلها مع المشاوي .. ولكنني استخدمها مع كل شئ الشيبس والسندويشات الأرز .. البطاطس المقلية .. في كل شئ أريد أن أضيف شطة استخدمها .. وسوف اشتري هذا الاسبوع واحدة أخرى .. 👍

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's sold at twice the price here in Singapore, so I was glad to be able to get it off iHerb for much cheaper! Spicy hot sauce - so good!

My go to sauce

Posted by shopzilla on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I want to marry this sauce. Gone through 3 bottles in about 2 months. I eat spring rolls and fries with it, add it to fried rice, in the pan, marinate meat with it, dress noodles with it, make stripey patterns with it on my omelette, on the peanut butter in my peanut butter sandwich and on pineapple slices. Now, I just need to get up the nerve to propose to it.

Excellent Chilli Sauce

Posted by alvinlky on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this Chilli sauce,tt goes quite well with any kind of food.

Delicious.

Posted by wadex0r on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Using it with almost everything. Hot but not too hot.

Жecть!

Posted by AnonymousRussia on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Вкуcнo, нo я нe мoгу пepepaбoтaть эту ядepную cмecь. Cплoшнoй пepeц. Для тex ктo aбceнт зaкуcывaeт гвoздями.

Life changing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Life is complete since finally introducing this product into my life. If your a fan of Asian flavors and a little heat, you need this in your kitchen. I am officially an addict. In wraps, stir-frys, on chicken, as a dipping sauce...heck, I'm such a fan I could probably eat it by the spoonful if I had nothing to accompany it. It really lifts any savory meal. Highly recommend this one.

Awesome flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very fragrant, deep rich aged flavour of the chilli. Spicy and slightly sweet from the sugar. Ingredients wise, not the "cleanest" you can get, contains sugar and preservatives. Crystal's Louisiana hot sauce is only age cayenne, vinegar and salt, sugarfree.

Love love love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hot and spicy and good w everything

Nice alternative to chemical filled chili sauce

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor and a bit more natural than other jarred sauces.