Good for Crepy Eyelids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received a sample from the manufacturer.This is a yellow-colored lotion - not a liquid serum. Excellent packaging - recycable box, no glue used for protective box, convenient dropper, and amber glass bottle. I use this for the crepy eyelids that were developing and no longer have that problem. When I first tried it alone as the sole all-over facial moisturizer - I could actually see the tightening effects of the hydrolyzed wheat protein ingredient on my forehead, but it wasn't moisturizing enough. I still use it, but only on my eyelids, forehead furrows, and laugh lines after using Episilk Premium Facial Cream. According to their studies, CoQ reduces lines after 6 months of usage. I'm not really sure if I'll continue with it after I finish this bottle since I think the squalene in the Episilk Premium Facial Cream is what's having the most appreciable and positive impact on my dehydrated, mature oily-prone skin that was experiencing scaly patches (and I've accepted the fact that my lines are "here to stay"). After 2 months of using Coq serum, I still experienced occasional scaliness of the skin over my brow bone and for the last two weeks decided to use Squalane Oil only on scaly-prone areas, followed by Premium Facial Cream as an all-over facial moisturizer and on my eyelids, then follow with CoQ - no more eyelid scaliness! One bottle should last a long time, I'm less than 1/3 through after 3 months of usage. Ordering from iherb provides free shipping based on their current policy and a lower base price. Ordering directly from the manufacturer gives you the ability to return it if you're dissatisfied, but their base price is higher (I guess that's how they can offer free S&H). I think it would be a great natural, inexpensive CoQ option with hyaluronic acid for those seeking such.

Reduce wrinkles & help smooth my skin

Posted by Bankpan on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommended, very good for me ^8^.)..

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will buy it again

Amazing product for skin care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I ever used for my face. I'm strongly recommending for all who has dry and sensitive skin.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick and sticky serum, the smell is a bit strong for me. Hydrates alright. Overall, not extatic about this product.

Nono